1/6 What HT figures make up your own MCU Avengers team?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AOU captain America
AOU mk43 iron man
AOU Hawkeye
TDW Thor (armored)
TWS black widow
Avengers Hulk
IM3 War Machine
TWS winter soldier
ASM2 Spider-Man
Hasbro marvel legends mini ant man :lol

Probably pick up AOU vision and have New Avengers Scarlet witch on preorder already. Civil war will bring me Falcon, Black Panther, a new spidey, and possibly Ant Man.

- IM MK7
- Hulk
- AOU CA
- Black Panther

No interest in any other Avenger.

My current Avengers Big 4 representation:
Iron Man Mk7
Captain America AoU
Thor AoU
Hulk AoU (with TA pants)

Characters I'm waiting for the right looks:
-Ant-Man
-Wasp
-War Machine (own the Mk1 but prefer displaying that with other IM figs, don't like the Mk3 enough to buy it)
-Captain Marvel
-Spider-Man

On the fence:
-Scarlet Witch
-Black Panther

What about pics huh?!
Was totally thinking everyone would post their Avengers displays...

I've posted mine a few times (as I keep subbing figures in and out).. But..

DSC_0290.jpg

That's my "Avenger Team", plus the MkIII. I have other duplicate members elsewhere. All the Thors, and another Black Widow.

Most people like myself cannot afford buying the whole HT 1/6 Avengers team for either of their outings. I believe many make up their own team from purchases from multiple films. I have recently branched out from just collecting Iron Man (3) and Black Widow (4), so here's my Avengers team so far:

Iron Man Mark VI - IM2
Captain America - AOU
Black Widow - TWS
Scarlet Witch - New Avengers (coming soon)
Nick Fury - TWS (coming soon)
Maria Hill - AOU

What does your team look like?

For me I don't really have much desire to get Thor, Hulk, Vision, or Hawkeye. I am tempted to get WM Mark III, but ran out of money this year. The only Avenger that I really want to get coming up would The Wasp.

Civil War display is gonna have the CW figures, except WM will be the WMmk1 from IM2, Ant-Man will be his solo film version, and I'll throw in TDW armor Thor and Hulk (waiting for a 3rd version hopefully return to ripped pants). Might end up getting a 2nd Falcon, even though I don't really want to. If the 3rd Loki comes with helmet and staff and looks great, I might end up getting Ultron and ultimately Thanos w/ Infinity Gauntlet, most likely to complete the villains set.

I've never had an interest in collecting entire lines, instead I prefer a "definitive" line up consisting of favorite versions. Half of my team is temporary, awaiting different versions to come out this year.

AoU Cap with red Avengers Cap gloves and boots
AoU Thor with helmet
Iron Man Mk III
Avengers Hulk
WM Mk II
Wolverine
Amazing Spidey

For SHIELD I have Avengers Fury, Coulson, and Hill

I recently sold Falcon to replace him with the CW version, and I will upgrade War Machine to the Mk I and switch Spidey for the MCU version. Also going to switch Wolverine for the Sideshow version. Unfortunately, my team is more in a transitional stage but it'll get there. Waiting for CW to decide on Panther and Vision.

I have the whole Avengers 1 HT line up (including Coulson, Loki, Chitauri).

I also have the whole AOU line.

I personally can not mix figures from different movies. It would bother me too much.

I am getting/ have got what I feel is the best of each.But I am also working on building both sides of the Civil War SO....
AOU Iron Man Mark 43
AOU Cap
DW Thor (I prefer the heavy armour)
AOU Black Widow
AOU Hawkeye
AOU Vision
IM@ War Machine Mark 2 die-cast
AOU HUlk
(New Avengers)Scarlet Witch
Ant-Man(first one)
CW Falcon
WS Winter Soldier