What game should I pick up next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which game to get next?

• Halo Wars

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Resident Evil 5

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • Killzone 2

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • other

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol Good point.

You just had to quote him huh!? LOL, he was doing fine on my ignore list. Anyways, I don't like the game I think it's overrated and over-hyped. The controls need reworked as does the series. Just because 22 people say buy it, doesn't mean he will like it. He asked our opinions and I gave mine on which game he should buy. Not going to battle with jedialfred because he's my gaming buddy.

Touche.

If he wants a game that has a great campaign, solid replay value, great visuals, and awesome online multiplayer...get Killzone 2. If he is mostly going to be playing co-op that used to be scary, I assume he'd lunge at RE5. But overall KZ2 is the bigger, better, smarter choice.

You just had to quote him huh!? LOL, he was doing fine on my ignore list. Anyways, I don't like the game I think it's overrated and over-hyped. The controls need reworked as does the series. Just because 22 people say buy it, doesn't mean he will like it. He asked our opinions and I gave mine on which game he should buy. Not going to battle with jedialfred because he's my gaming buddy.

Touche.

If he wants a game that has a great campaign, solid replay value, great visuals, and awesome online multiplayer...get Killzone 2. If he is mostly going to be playing co-op that used to be scary, I assume he'd lunge at RE5. But overall KZ2 is the bigger, better, smarter choice.

Don't forget though. He has an Xbox and can play GOW which is far superior than Killzone.

Go for RE5 John. You won't be disappointed. :duff

Don't forget though. He has an Xbox and can play GOW which is far superior than Killzone.

Go for RE5 John. You won't be disappointed. :duff

That's one mans opinion. But I must point out that Gears and Killzone are two different type of games...and two different genres of gameplay. One a duck and cover third person shooter, the other a run and gun FPS.

I think if John gets RE5, he will be disappointed.

That's one mans opinion. But I must point out that Gears and Killzone are two different type of games...and two different genres of gameplay. One a duck and cover third person shooter, the other a run and gun FPS.

I think if John gets RE5, he will be disappointed.

I am getting both so everyone wins :D

Plus I still have GOW so i can fall back on that if all else fails.

Back