What funny is...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Cruel

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am sitting in a pre-fabrication meeting between a manufacturer, contractor, we consultants, and the agency buying the product. The room is quiet except for whispered talk between people preparing for their parts of the meeting when someone says, out loud, to another person across the table..."I will give you my email address so you can send me a picture of..." and then he paused and I could not stop myself from helping him out with..."his peenus?"

The uproar was almost deafening.

It's great when people can lighten up and enjoy a healthy laugh. Too many uptight people out there that would think that's offensive. This board is a wonderful example of that.

It's great when people can lighten up and enjoy a healthy laugh. Too many uptight people out there that would think that's offensive. This board is a wonderful example of that.

I'm so sick of the way our nation has become a bunch of politicaly correct cry babies. :lecture

Thats why I love being out of the corporate world and working for a smaller private firm. We are HR nightmares here and proud of it. We have a blast.

eh, how people get hired without Hr dept.? words of mouth and nepotism? I guess this is referring to large corporate hr dept.

I am kina neutral anyway.

I reckon bra size and style of dress would be the major deciding factor.

mad-men-5x08-lady-lazarus-roger-sterling-cap-02_mid.jpg

Back