What ever happened to the Triad bodies?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I don't think any of the Celebrity heads will be available. They'll just come with generic head sculpts.
Maybe Callous can chime in here?

Yeah as much complaining about the bodies being delayed if they came out with problems there would be a lot more complaining. I want them as much as anyone probably even more since the prototypes I'm playing with aren't very durable. Hang in there though they'll be out soon. And no they won't come out with those sculpts but they will come with heads.

Where can I purchase the ACE bodies? Are they cheaper than the Gen Life body?

IIRC the ACE bods are a little bit cheaper. and i say take ur time Callous and Louie, and get 'em right.

but i coulda swore that some "celebrity type" heads were gonna be in the offerings? kinda like the DX line??

ffl1940 said:
There are Triad Toys female figure bodies available for sale right now at https://www.thebattlerhino.com

More varieties will be coming in the following months as I understand it.

Actually I don't think those are Triad's bodies. They're being sold by Triad Toys under license or something like that.

callous said:
Yeah as much complaining about the bodies being delayed if they came out with problems there would be a lot more complaining. I want them as much as anyone probably even more since the prototypes I'm playing with aren't very durable. Hang in there though they'll be out soon. And no they won't come out with those sculpts but they will come with heads.

I don't know who you are callous, but I plan on doing very little complaining about these amazing Triad bodies, when they ever come out, and if I ever get any...and I do plan to get as many as I can...:D

Too bad about the heads...I was hoping for that Natalie head....darnit!

I'm the shmuck who helped design and sculpt the Triad bodies. I sculpted the natalie, hayden and sam head seen on the proto-types. I still think those sculpts could use a little work maybe someday.

callous said:
I'm the shmuck who helped design and sculpt the Triad bodies. I sculpted the natalie, hayden and sam head seen on the proto-types. I still think those sculpts could use a little work maybe someday.

show them your HALO master chief armor!:chew

callous said:

oh yeah, they do need some work. u should send them to me and i'll...oh u won't fall for it. dude, they're awesome! perfect from what i can see. definitely the best out there.

callous said:
triad toys sculptor!! woot woot.
sculptors are cool:rolleyes:

haha.

when i make a mini-me figure of myself, it'll definately go on a triad body :)
my only concern is if they can bend their back forward enough , but I guess these are meant to conceal the jionts and look best
i wonder if these bodies will be availble in large wholesale amounts ? heheh, might just swap out my whole colelction,

the stomach chest area is just incredibly designed...

the arms don't have that one rotating joint on the tricep, but I wonder if it'll even matter (same to the legs-thighs)

callous said:

Soooo, does that mean we have to start pestering you for copies of them?? :monkey3

sunhoc it's true the triad bodies are not quite as articulated as some but we we really tried out some different ideas on designs and there's a lot of figures that offer extreme articulation but not to many that offer looks so hopefully they'll fill that small nitch. If the figure isn't wearing much or it's wearing a really form fitting outfit I'd say these are the route to go if it's covered head to toe than why bother right.
Ironman1188 I'm still thinking about it...

Last edited:
Count me in too! :monkey5 I like those sculpts myself. Lots of new character elements I have missed in other sculpts.

So, you are the responsible one that (helped) create those bods! WOW!
I have been drooling over that female body since my first glimpse of it.
SUPERB anatomy callous! Excellent resolutions in form for the joints and all. You guys have done a way better job on them than most.

I am not all about posability for females but for better looks, so your bods work better for about 90% of my future needs. They should sell very well. I'd suggest making a BUNCH when you do release them. Congrats on those, and to your future works. Look forward to seeing more.

callous said:
Ironman1188 I'm still thinking about...

Enough thinking....it's time for ACTION!!!
Too many companies are thinking and not acting. Thinking is what didn't get us a Medeival Kurgan. Thinking is what didn't get us a set of Ape-o-nauts. Thinking is what didn't get us 40th anniversary Trek. Thinking is what didn't deliver Boomer & Athena.
Act now!! [and then email me with instructions and a list of heads you've sculpted] :monkey3
BTW, what other bodies, if any, would those heads fit?

Back