what ever happened to Snow Bunny Outfit Padme?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpcreations26

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Is it just me that finds it weird but Padme was the top voted figure but yet Asaj went up for order and nothing else has been spoken of Padme. What happened? is she cancelled?

Possibly they'll be debuting a new body type with her? Her outfit is pretty tight fitting so it would be a shame to have it on a funky looking body.

Just a thought.

I think that with Padme, they had to get the Natalie Portman likeness right on the money before they went into production. Asajj doesn't have to meet such level of criticism because she's not based on any real person.
Maybe that's why Asajj will be in our hands before Padme.

galactiboy said:
Possibly they'll be debuting a new body type with her? Her outfit is pretty tight fitting so it would be a shame to have it on a funky looking body.

Just a thought.

I sure hope so! The Art S Buck female body is SUCK. Then again, the male body is too.

I just hate the neck of the female body. They whould do it like they do with the males, as in sculpted for more realism. It would look so much nicer than the head-on-a-pin look.

People just don't realize how incredibly long a figure remains in development before a prototype is revealed. This is the first figure that we knew about before anything at all had been started on her. Normally we wouldn't see anything about Padme until she was getting ready to go into production. And there's those annoying approvals from LFL which has to happen for every stage of the project too. I'm sure we'll something of her soon - but I wouldn't be surprised if Quinlan Vos and Thrawn beat her into release.

I don't know that Leia Boussh would even require a new female body considering the amount of clothing involved.

Smudger9 said:
Quinlan Vos would be cool. As for the female body issue, anyone think that Boushh will debut it, hence the delay??

Vos would be off the chain cool! He's my top EU character I want made.

I'd really like SSC to produce some 1/6 KOTOR figures, since KOTOR (the game franchise, not the crummy comics) is by far the best thing about the EU. And it's not even close, imho.

IrishJedi said:
I'd really like SSC to produce some 1/6 KOTOR figures, since KOTOR (the game franchise, not the crummy comics) is by far the best thing about the EU. And it's not even close, imho.

Don't get me rambling about KOTOR figures. Malak is my second most wanted 12" figure. There are a lot of quality characters that have great designs from those games. It would also be a great way for them to expand the Lords of the Sith line.

Agreed.

Malak, Revan, Bastila, HK-47, Mission, the various Sith soldiers, etc would all make terrific figures. And that's just from the first game!

Darth Nihilus, Sion, Traya/Kreia and Visas would all be musts for me, too.

And after reading the DARTH BANE novel (tremendous... and this is coming from someone who thinks 95% of the EU is garbage) he and a few of those characters would be awesome as well.

Seriously, if SSC wants to beef up the "Lords of The Sith" line past the films they should begin and end with KOTOR. Heck, as much as I kinda dig Asaaj Ventress, I'd rather have any of the aforementioned KOTOR characters before her.

For the female figs, I much prefer the head on a stick look unless the figure is wearing a turtleneck. A moveable joint at the base of the neck is really unappealing, to me at least. See the P Galore figure, as opposed to the Cordelia figure.

But I'm ready to see progress on Padme too. There's a newsletter tonight...

I always anticipate some tremendous announcement in every newsletter. Makes the excitement every Thursday a lot of fun.

Bastila Shan is definitely on my top 10 list of EU figures. Jedi Babe? Good! Dual Bladed Lightsaber? Good! Yellow Bladed Lightsaber?!?! GOOD!!! :rock

IrishJedi said:
Agreed.

Malak, Revan, Bastila, HK-47, Mission, the various Sith soldiers, etc would all make terrific figures. And that's just from the first game!

Darth Nihilus, Sion, Traya/Kreia and Visas would all be musts for me, too.

And after reading the DARTH BANE novel (tremendous... and this is coming from someone who thinks 95% of the EU is garbage) he and a few of those characters would be awesome as well.

Seriously, if SSC wants to beef up the "Lords of The Sith" line past the films they should begin and end with KOTOR. Heck, as much as I kinda dig Asaaj Ventress, I'd rather have any of the aforementioned KOTOR characters before her.

I am on board with Darth Bane...after reading the book, he's a bad ass.

Back