What does your board name mean?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, I know what Dark Matter is, or at least the current definition. :lol
The question is, why did you choose this name? :wave

i am an unexplained force that is outside the realm of normal existence. i am an anomaly. :cuckoo: :lol

Well, I'm New_Kryptonian"...

The reason for the hyphen was because of the rules for names of the board.

Everything else, alongside my signature image and my avatar, should be self-explanatory.

I'm a fan of Superman.

I consider him - for many reasons - the best hero ever created on any fictional medium. Pretty much, no other character embodies better than him, the best of the heroic ideal, IMO.

I always had a fascination with heroes, much greater than with villains. I always thought that being a villain is cheap, that anyone can cross the line and go the easier route, that being evil requires no effort or second thought.

It's much harder being a hero, and in my view, Superman is the ultimate hero. To me, that's enough to make him my favorite, and I've been reading comics from DC, Marvel, independents, europeans, and manga, for more than 20 years. Seen lots of anime and movies, played most videogame consoles... and to me, no other hero could ever compare.

Grew up reading DC mostly, anyway. But these days, I consider myself a fan of Superman in the first place, and a DC reader in the second place.

Generator Gawl; not my favorite anime, but still a great one, and just a cool word.

+

Leon S. Kennedy; badass.

My favorite animal is a Siberian tiger & I'm psychic... Or is it that I'm psycho? Either way... That's why it's spelled with a psy.

Funny, many years ago it was cyberian tiger (in honor of Cybertron & Transformers) & every time I went on AOL chat sites when I was bored people thought it was in reference to cyber sex! Needless to say I changed it to Psyberian over cyberian to avoid people trying to have sex with their keyboards... I personally prefer real sex over reading it on a computer! ;p that's just me though

I chose my name because its a gaming handle I've used for many years and I never have to worry about someone else haivng already registered it.

Plus, I'm into comic properties and anything vintage 80s (Joes, Star Wars, Turtles, transformers) so naming myself something like OMGTMNTFAN#1 would be too pigeonholing. :lol

My original user name was jlcmsu. It was a combination of the first letter of my first name, first letter of my last name, and the college I went to. The name got messed up all the time and people just called josh anyways. So after a push I believe by Pixletwin I did a poll and this was the winner. I've had it ever sense which I believe is around 7-8 years now.

My username clearly means Bruise, I just copy pasta from my steam account. I don't remember why I chose this username lol

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

Mine is simple "Darth" is because I focus mainly on Star Wars when collecting. "Chris" is the first part of my name (Christian) and "DK" is my nationality. :)

Back