What does the writing of Wolf's BIO mean?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

playafree

Super Freak
Reaction score
I saw this from another predator site and thought to post it here.. This wasn't confirmed on the site so i'm not sure if this is true or not but sounds kinda cool and shows how much of a bad a$$ the wolfie was...

From a boardie on that site

"vSaw this on IMBD Avpr page FAQ's

What does the Predator's helmet writing mean?
Because the Predator was non-ritualistically hunting and not taking trophies this mission. The helmet reads "Not for glory. Not for honour. Not for the hunt. But to clean up the mess." The first two lines on the right side are the 'glory & honour' lines. The center line of text mentions the 'hunt' (mostly because it in bold lettering) thus showing that the predators still value the hunt, but in this case it doesn't take precedence. The last couple of lines on the left side describe the job and show disdain for the work because it would rather be doing what it wants. "

I thought it was like a record of the kills he'd made in the past or the battles or wars he'd fought.

I saw this from another predator site and thought to post it here.. This wasn't confirmed on the site so i'm not sure if this is true or not but sounds kinda cool and shows how much of a bad a$$ the wolfie was...

From a boardie on that site

"vSaw this on IMBD Avpr page FAQ's

What does the Predator's helmet writing mean?
Because the Predator was non-ritualistically hunting and not taking trophies this mission. The helmet reads "Not for glory. Not for honour. Not for the hunt. But to clean up the mess." The first two lines on the right side are the 'glory & honour' lines. The center line of text mentions the 'hunt' (mostly because it in bold lettering) thus showing that the predators still value the hunt, but in this case it doesn't take precedence. The last couple of lines on the left side describe the job and show disdain for the work because it would rather be doing what it wants. "

It starts off ok "BUT TO CLEAN UP THIS MESS"??? thats just gay.:lol

Bah, anyone who can read Yauta Can tell you what it says. it says

" How's my hunting? Call 1-800-bstPred to complain/compliment"

I thought it was like a record of the kills he'd made in the past or the battles or wars he'd fought.

It starts off ok "BUT TO CLEAN UP THIS MESS"??? thats just gay.:lol

Cleanrwold.jpg

Back