What do you use to hang a door poster on the door?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A-1188

Super Freak
Reaction score
This has nothing to do with SS or collectibles. What do you use to hang a door poster on the door?

I was thinking of blue tag.

apply a thick coat of superglue to the back of poster and stick to wall quickly, hold for 30 seconds, and you should be good.

I use thumb tacks for most of them. The damage is minor enough for me.

Any good door is solid enough that a thumbtack will just bend when trying to puncture the door.

If the superglue doesn't work, I would get some 4" heavy duty nails and hammer that ^^^^^ up to the door. If your parents ask what you're doing, tell them to mind their own business, it's your room and you can do what you want.

Any good door is solid enough that a thumbtack will just bend when trying to puncture the door.

If the superglue doesn't work, I would get some 4" heavy duty nails and hammer that ^^^^^ up to the door. If your parents ask what you're doing, tell them to mind their own business, it's your room and you can do what you want.

Yes, but I don't want to damage my door with nails nor super glue. I think I'll stick with the tack - hope it sticks well.

:lol:rotfl:lol

Is this what your putting up?..

701b_1.JPG

How about those strips of plastic, sort of triangular shaped, with a slit along one edge. One on top, with a string running through the length, to hang it from, and one strip along to bottom to provide weight. Too much trouble? Blu-tac.

i'd use double sided tape like for comics. They sell some that has an adhesive that won't remove the finish off the door or walls

Back