What did you do with your high school year books?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What did you do with your high school year book?

• Total voters

Solidus

Super Freak
Reaction score
So, my apartment was going through some renovations the past week, and as I was sifting through a lot of the nonsense that I accumulated over the years, I found my old high school yearbook under a huge pile of papers and junk. I looked through it, and couldn't even remember 90% of the people in the mostly awkward photos that were taken of them. In addition, I never kept in contact with any of the "friends" that I had after going to college.

So, long story short: I clipped out whatever few prepubescent photos that I found of my teenage self and threw the rest out for recycling.

Even though I graduated over eight years ago, the high school itself is a place that I'd rather not remember. It was located in one of the worst crime/drug areas in Queens, and I was the only kid in the entire class to graduate with an advanced regents diploma :monkey1. Class reunions are also out of the question; hell will freeze over before I ever attend one.

Just out of curiousity, what did you guys do with your yearbooks? Or, what do you plan to do with your yearbooks if you ever find them? :lol

Last edited:
I kept them in the basement of my parent's house. Then, when they were going to move out of state and were boxing up stuff to keep, I just had them chuck them out. I think out of all 4, I was in maybe 1 picture that wasn't my own.

I also went to school in Queens - Archbishop Molloy, but commuted from Nassau. Although based on your description I guess my school was in a much better area, since I never found it too bad.

I never even bought one. I didn't appear in the book 2 years for some reason, and when I did I didn't care for it,
Why have a memory of all the people I hated in school? :lol

What I did is take hundreds of pics of my friends and classes and some of my teachers, I have the memories but didn't waste money on that crap.

*awaits Nam's post*

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLJp37UNWf0&feature=player_detailpage[/ame]
threw it out ......:rotfl

Whe last I saw this with my son who found it I kept looking at it saying to my self" I wish I banged Her and her and Her...I got to do her and her etc,etc, or that guy was an aholle etc..LOL...Truth

Back