What degree do you hold?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madhatmoe

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I'm always interested in a persons educational background. What academic degree(s) do you hold?

I'll start - BA. Broadcast Journalism. (Magna Cum Laude); Cal State University, Northridge.

Wow, if this isn't a way for people to toot their own horns I don't know that is :lol

I was forced to drop out of school when I was 11 to get a job and support my family, thanks for bringing up painful memories for me around the holidays :mad:

This post is merely informational. Its not intended to conjure ill memories. Apologies if it had that impact.

Please continue on...

I was forced to drop out of school when I was 11 to get a job and support my family, thanks for bringing up painful memories for me around the holidays :mad:

I started working when I was 13, for Christmas I would show my Dad what toys I wanted and he would open the Sears catalog to that page and beat me with it. Thanks for the memories! :wave

never even finished my 2yr degree in design... been creative director for 3yrs now ...

luckily a good portfolio can smash any piece of paper to bits in the art world ... :monkey1

A multi disciplinary degree in web development and business management from Liberty University.

Obtaining a Masters Degree in Life from the school of hard knocks...

toot, toot :naughty

Back