what company makes this body?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knucklefunger

Super Freak
Reaction score
If anyone is able to, please let me know what company makes the second from the left body.

Also, is it compatible with true type neck plugs?

I want to use one because the proportioning should look more accurate for my last & final Punisher War Zone, this time I mean it. I like the shoulder taper & the thickness of the thighs (that sounds odd)

And thank you in advance for your help

Thanks for the link King.

Are the bodies any good? No experience with them. Usually always use Hot Toys, I do have a couple of the Soldier Story which are beefier bodies as well but they feel a little light. Are the ACE comparable to HT?

I don't have any personal experience with ACE bodies, but I've heard they're thicker around the waist than most others and have a hard time fitting pants.

TOman

Thanks for the tip. I don't want to have problems with the existing gear I have already.

That settles it. I tried the gear on a Soldier Story body & it looks fine. Thicker in the top of the legs, bigger chest & slight taper to the shoulders. I need to fix the chest pivot though. Both ones I have have loose joints. A little glue & should be just fine.

Thanks guys
really helps a lot

Back