What collectible would you save??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I honestly wouldn't think about them, I'd be getting my cats out as quick as possible. But if we're just being goofy...my red pants Buffy.

I would save my Rocketeer PF, because the base was signed by Billy Campbell. I don't think I'll ever meet him again, and if I do, I doubt I'll be carrying around a Rocketeer PF base.

And crazy ____ that fire, Hector! Goddamn that is some scary ____! :horror

I would probably have to choose my Green Goblin. It Was my 2nd sideshow piece ever and I still love it more than my others. Though honestly I would probably try and save family pictures from when I was a child before my collectibles :D

I'd definitely grab my DX Joker, I love that dude too much, and he was my first HT 1/6 :lol Horrible to think about leaving the rest though :(

Edit:
Maybe my Jack Bauer figure from Enterbay. The Medicom figures aren't worth my life...

Hmmm.. Well, it would have to be one of my Alien statues.. So i'll go with saving my SS 1:4 Alien Queen Bust (my 2nd SS piece/fav. alien) ;)

eFX Stormtrooper helmet. I'd slap that ____er over my head, and then run into a wall and burn to death as you can't really see stuff or get your bearings when you wear it.

I will get my wife, my 5 and 12 year olds lined up and give them each one Sideshow piece, that way I would save my family and at least 4 pieces at the same time......

Now, seriously, I will try to go in this order....

Original 1/4 scale Predator Maquette,

Hulk PF

Alien Warrior Maquette

Spiderman Comiquette

Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Patient Zero PF

and so on.......

I have thought of that before and besides the obvious which is my family and the dog, I will take my external hard drive that has all my work, all the photos I could get, my painted model kits and then my Sideshow collection...

If I have time i would then come back for my clothes....

That is my plan....

Cheers

I would save my original Kenner Luke Skywalker figure from when I was a kid. My first SW purchase ever. The one with bite marks from the dog and missing lightsaber.

"This is my Luke. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My Luke is my best friend. It is my life. Without me, my Luke is useless. Without my Luke, I am useless. Before God I swear this creed: my Luke and myself are defenders of the universe, we are the masters of our enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. Amen.":lecture

I would save my original Kenner Luke Skywalker figure from when I was a kid. My first SW purchase ever. The one with bite marks from the dog and missing lightsaber.

"This is my Luke. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My Luke is my best friend. It is my life. Without me, my Luke is useless. Without my Luke, I am useless. Before God I swear this creed: my Luke and myself are defenders of the universe, we are the masters of our enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. Amen.":lecture

I like your style :hi5:

Back