What collectible would you save??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, this is tough! I would really like to carry all my HTs out of the fire if possible but if I'll save one, that would be my HT Don Vito Corleone!

Hmmm tough I have 3 running round my mind at the mo...

Masterpiece Prime - 30th Birthday present from my parents
TrU Reissue Soundwave - my most favouritest Tranfsormer ever
HT Iron Man MkIV - Bought with money left to me by nan when she passed away

All of them have special meaning to me & ideally I'd save them all but if it's just one then I guess Iron Man means the most to me.

Arrrgggghhhh why must you make me choose :(

Neil

Screw it and just let them all burn. If I were to lose most of my collection then I'd just stop collecting. I'd never be able to replace some of them, because I couldn't bring myself to pay the current asking price. The others, I wouldn't be able to pay for them for a second time, and I wouldn't want to start over with just new pieces.

Screw it and just let them all burn. If I were to lose most of my collection then I'd just stop collecting. I'd never be able to replace some of them, because I couldn't bring myself to pay the current asking price. The others, I wouldn't be able to pay for them for a second time, and I wouldn't want to start over with just new pieces.

I thought the same. I'd never go and re-buy the ones I'd lost. Having one would be no consolation and only remind me of the rest of the collection that was lost. I'd rather have none than only one.

I would save the HT T-800 (1984) -because it's a character of the best sci-fi movie of all time...
or my Bruce Lee GOD limited edition (Enterbay) - because it's the one I paid the highest price in my collection.

I'd grab my Kinnikuman Kinkeshi set (the gumball machine in the center). Took me over 10 years to complete; so no way I'm leaving the house w/o that baby. In fact when we had a tornado scare recently that came into the safe room w/me :1-1:

cco.jpg

I think the Master Replicas AT-AT since it is on a display with wheels :D

That is just good planning right there :lecture

I sort of went through this when we had to evacuate for Hurricane Ike here in Houston. But of course back then I didn't have a lot of statues so I only took my Hot Toys Dark Knight collectibles and most of my DVD collection. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

BUT, if I had to save one thing, it would be my Captain America premium Format figure. In fact, I already made up my mind that that will be the one item I take if/when we have to evacuate again when a hurricane's a comin'. :lol

That is just good planning right there :lecture

:lol Id love to see that! Do you have a string attached to it?

The MR AT-AT is on a custom made TV stand. I specially made it for the heavy AT-AT and has 5 wheels. It's very easy to move around and resists to very heavy stuff. We tested it when the company who made it asked us to verify the sturdiness: I and 3 of my friends were sitting on it and rolled in the room, and no problem ;) I could also use it as a ram :D

My old teddy bear.

:cool:

Or my Gentle Giant Bubo.

Or my Unifive Godphoenix.

Or my Master Replicas Ep.IV Darth Vader lightsaber.

I don't think I'd know for sure unless I was actually faced with the decision. I don't like the idea of only one possession being saved.

It would have to be my 1:1 Alien Warrior bust.
My collection is insured so the rest can all burn.....haha

Back