What are your favorite video games of all time and biggest video game accomplishments

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What are your favorite video games of all time and biggest video game accomplishments

Some more (couldn't resist :))

1 Nights into Dreams (Sega Saturn) - simply sublime!
2 Shenmue (Dreamcast)
3 Baku Baku Animal (Sega Saturn) - SOOO much more addictive han Tetris!
4 Sega Rally (Sega Saturn)
5 Virtua Cop (Sega Saturn) - w/light gun, of course...
6 Head Over Heels (Spectrum 48k) - a true classic!
7 Defender (Atari 2600)
8 Banjo Kazooie (N64)
9 Virtua Tennis (Dreamcast) - perfect 2-player game
10 Crazy Taxi (Dreamcast) - 'Let's make some craaaaazy money!'

Re: What are your favorite video games of all time and biggest video game accomplishments

Bannister said:
One of my all time favorites is Mike Tyson's Punch Out. I just never get tired of that game.

:rock :rock :rock Still one of my favorite game ever !!!!Super punch-out was good too...Super Macho- man...and what was the name of those 2 brothers at the end?

1.LoZ - Ocarina of Time (hands down the greatest video game of all-time)

2.Metroid Prime- Not the typical first person shooter (which is a good thing) and the most beautiful game I've ever played

3.SW Knights of the Old Republic - the reason I bought an X-Box

4.SSB - wasted way too much time playing this game with my friends when it came out

5.Halo - Just an incredibly fun game to play, over and over and over. And the multiplayer didn't suck either.

I could go on for quite a while but I'll stop at 5.

Biggest achievement- beating Ocarina of Time with only the 3 hearts you start with without dying once. I told you it's my favorite game :D

I love this thread...Hmmm...I am going to really have to narrow the field on this one, so many stand out. Then again, I used to work at a Funcoland!

1. Neverhood:rotfl
2. Mortal Kombat
3. Sanitarium:D

hum.........

Old School

1. Tecmo Bowl

2. Tecmo Super Bowl

3. R.B.I Baseball

4. Bases Loaded

5. Super Bases Loaded

6. Mario

7. Mario 3

8. Contra (Glad they finally put this out on Live)

9. Ninja Gaiden

10. CastelVena (spelling)

New School

1. GOW (This game is just totally bad ass and I don't suck on multi like Halo :rotfl )

2. Halo 2

3. Halo

4. Prey (Very underrated if you haven't played it yet)

5. F.E.A.R

6. Marvel Ultimate Alliance

7. Lego SW

8. Lego SW 2

9. Oblivion

10. Tiger Woods 2007

Tecmo super bowl is a great game. My senior year of high school we created a nintendo club and had a tecmo super bowl league.

Shai Hulud said:
:rock :rock :rock Still one of my favorite game ever !!!!Super punch-out was good too...Super Macho- man...and what was the name of those 2 brothers at the end?

Rick and Nick Bruiser. Nick was the boss. Still a VERY easy game.

NES
Zelda
SMB3
Excitebike
Mike Tyson's Punch Out

SNES
Zelda 3
Mario Kart
True Lies (GREAT GAME)
Street Fight 2 Turbo

Sega
Sonic 2
Kid Chameleon
GOLDENAXE (STILL AMAZING TODAY)

Nintendo 64
Ocarina of Time(My vote for greatest game ever)
Majora's Mask
Mario Kart
Goldeneye(close second to zelda)

Gamecube
Resident Evil (all of them, really the only games I played for GC)

Xbox
Halo 2
Kotor 1 2

Xbox 360
Perfect Dark
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
Haven't played much

PC
Diablo 2 (wasted endless hours on that bad boy)
Half-Life 2(with counter-strike: source)

that's just a brief outline. My greatest video game accomplishment was FINIALLY beating Mike Tyson on his punchout game. Haven't been able to since, but I did beat him that one. Also beating Zelda NES. Weird, how my greatest moments in video games are for the NES...

Gran3131 said:
Tecmo super bowl is a great game. My senior year of high school we created a nintendo club and had a tecmo super bowl league.

Yeah, it was an awesome game. I begged to get that game as a kid.

Back