What are your favorite Halloween films?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Myers is my fav horror icon,

So here are my favs:

1. Original Halloween (of course, can't beat it, the atmosphere was amazing in that movie)
2. H20 ( I basically took it as everything after #2 basically never EVER happened :lol)
3. Resurrection (fun popcorn movie for halloween fans)
4. RZ Halloween (had elements that were really good...and some that were not the greatest, but still all and all it was a very enjoyable re-imaging)

I like part 1 by far the most, but I also enjoyed 2.
Part 3 is an underrated movie which sufferers because it should have not been called Halloween 3.
H20 Is ok

I like part 1 by far the most, but I also enjoyed 2.
Part 3 is an underrated movie which sufferers because it should have not been called Halloween 3.
H20 Is ok

Halloween 3 was a fun little flick as well and the concept of having a titled 'Halloween' movie with a different theme every 1 or 2 years would have been a fun concept but people missed Myers and they brought him back in 4.

I rated these movies as Michael Myers appearances but if you rate it for just title alone then I consider the third a little cult classic in it's own right.

Halloween 3 was a fun little flick as well and the concept of having a titled 'Halloween' movie with a different theme every 1 or 2 years would have been a fun concept but people missed Myers and they brought him back in 4.

I rated these movies as Michael Myers appearances but if you rate it for just title alone then I consider the third a little cult classic in it's own right.

Yeah, when I was a kid I used to get on peoples nerves by singing that silver shamrock song :)

By far my fav series:

Halloween 78'
Halloween 4
Zombie's Halloween
Halloween 2
Halloween 5
Curse of Michael Myers
H20
Halloween 3

I don't count Ressurection as a Halloween movie. Part 3 has more reason to call itself a Halloween movie than that piece of garbage.

Halloween
Halloween 2
Halloween H20
These three are so good watched back to back. It's crazy!

RZ Halloween (The second half sold me on a less than stellar first half)
Resurrection(just a fun flick with some memorable scenes. Mostly a comedy, lol)

Halloween
Halloween 2
Halloween 4
Halloween 5
H20

H20 is where the Halloween saga ends for me. You couldn't come up with a better ending than that, and it's just not the same without Donald Pleasnace anyway.

HALLOWEEN masterpiece
HALLOWEEN ll kicks it up a notch
SEASON OF THE WITCH ''I do love a good joke and this is the best ever, a joke on the children'' Conal Cochran. really liked this movie and still do. Tom Atkins is the mandude. Where do you want to sleep, Dr. Challis? ........That's a dumb question, Miss Grimbridge. :naughty it really is a cool movie.
HALOWEEN 666 PRODUCER'S CUT
the entire second half of the movie is different. 666 furthers the Thorn story and fleshes out Michael’s character in much greater detail. All of Donald Pleasance’s scenes are intact and in 666 he’s an essential piece to the plot.
Spoiler Spoiler:
In 666 Jamie heroine of the previous films doesn't die a cheap death, she survives her attack from Michael and is taken to a hospital where we found out
Spoiler Spoiler:
lot more to this versions story. Good sequel

The first Halloween is fantastic and definitely my favorite. I really like Carpenter's films and Halloween is possibly his best, although I really like Escape.

H20 is good in that it catches up with old characters and really adds a neat twist to the original story.

For me the Halloween saga ends there, Resurrection was crap. Busta Rhymes vs. Michael Myers ala Mortal Kombat? Who writes this crap???

I only watch the first three with any regularity, and pretty much like them in order of release. I think Season of the Witch is underrated -- I love the sheer zaniness of it ("Misfire.")!

Halloween was an absolute masterpiece, a benchmark in suspence. Just a perfect movie to me.

Halloween 2 was a standard slasher, but had some cool elements which I dug.

Halloween 4 was the first I saw in the theater, so I will always love that one.

H20 was very enjoyable for me as well.

H3 was an awesome 80's B-movie.

H5, H6, H8 and RZ Halloween all were pretty terrible.

HALOWEEN 666 PRODUCER'S CUT
the entire second half of the movie is different. 666 furthers the Thorn story and fleshes out Michael’s character in much greater detail. All of Donald Pleasance’s scenes are intact and in 666 he’s an essential piece to the plot.
Spoiler Spoiler:
In 666 Jamie heroine of the previous films doesn't die a cheap death, she survives her attack from Michael and is taken to a hospital where we found out
Spoiler Spoiler:
lot more to this versions story. Good sequel

I really hate to break it to everyone, but the H6 Producers Cut is just as abyssmal as the regular H6. Seriously, read the spoilers and try to keep a straight face. Thorn - crap sandwich. Michael was a lot scarier when he was just a killer on the loose. It turns into a cartoon when you throw druids, rape and thorn into the equasion. It really was one of the worst movies I have ever seen.

For me:

Halloween (1978)
Halloween H20 (This one could have been so much better with a better score and mask)
Halloween 2
Halloween III
RZ Halloween

Thats it.

Back