What are you Playing?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Gears of War
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga
Super Mario Galaxy
Unreal Tournament 3
SW Battlefront: Renegade Squadron

Last edited:
My complete current rotation:

Mass Effect (BioWare destroys my sleep time once again)
COD 4 (One of the best SP FPS campaigns in eons. I can play "Death From Above" until the end of days and it will not get old)
Halo 3 (Finished the SP campaign. It was okay. But overall this game is a knock-out. Best MP ever?)
Gears of War (Just brutal and fun. And brutal fun)
BioShock (Taking my time and savoring this)
LEGO SW: TCS (Fun crack candy for the brain. And the perfect game to play with the kids)
Drake's Fortune (When I remember that my PS3 can play games, too :lol )

Maybe later. :D

I'm playing:

Gears of War
Super Mario Galaxy
Mass Effect
Halo 3 (still haven't beaten campaign, if anyone wants to co-op it, let me know)
Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles
Mario Party 8
Zelda: Twilight Princess

Jesus BlackHole, I love zombies, but NINE PLAYTHROUGHS !!!! That's love right there :rock:rock:rock

Last edited:
I'm playing the popular "You know why I'm mad at you" game with my wife right now. I have NO clue why she's mad at me, so I guess I'm losing right now!:confused:

Last night I finished my first playthrough of Mass Effect, and oh my God was it awesome. I played through with a hardcore renegade soldier. I'm planning on making a paragon biotic for my next play, but I'm going to take a break from it to catch up on some other games first.

I took advantage of Gamefly's end of the year sale and picked these up for the 360 for uber-cheap:

Crackdown
Call of Juarez
Forza Motorsport 2
Need for Speed Carbon
Two Worlds

I'm in the process of playing through Assassin's Creed, and of course I have frequent play sessions with Guitar Hero 2-3 and Rock Band. So that's what's going on with my gaming right now.

Almost everything in my collection. There's a couple of games that i havnt started on yet like Bioshock and Crackdown:eek:

Assassin's Creed non-stop....but 4 times may be enough for now...I need a break. :lol

Next up: (some PS2 games I never got around to playing):
The Hitman trilogy
Devil May Cry 3
One of the Prince of Persia games...forgot which one it is

Looking forward to:
Haze
God of War 3
damn...there was another game that looked awesome but now I'm spacing the name....anyway...it's not out for awhile yet...
Grand Theft Auto (whatever the new one is)

I'm still playing Halo 3. :D Not that you could tell by the lack of SSF members on my friends list. :rolleyes: (Psst! "Colonel T Dog" = My Gamertag)

And I'm anxiously awaiting "The Force Unleashed." :rock

I am currently playing The Orange Box and a few PS2 games, The Hitman trilogy and Prince of Persia Warrior Within. That game reminds me a lot of God of War. :)

I am currently playing The Orange Box and a few PS2 games, The Hitman trilogy and Prince of Persia Warrior Within. That game reminds me a lot of God of War. :)

make sure you finish Portal....funniest ending I've seen in a long time and maybe ever. imho.

Back