What are you planning to buy on 2011?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enterbay Leon ( if it's released this year :monkey2 )
Hot toys Indy
Hot toys T-800 T1
Again if they're released this year hot toys 89 Joker and Batman.

Maybe Hot toys Superman.

That's it for me. So far it's looking a much cheaper year than last year but that probably wont be the case.:monkey4
What??? Enterbay is making a Leon? Wow cant wait to see that. Very good movie and he was a 100% badass.

HT Predators (all)

HT Platoon (all)

HT I.Jones

HT Alice (all Res. Evil)

HT Star Wars (if it happens? Then only Vader, Maul, Han and Chewie...might not happen though)

God I really need to slow the ___k down. I just made a list of the things outside of this hobby that I really ought to be saving my money for and..theres a lot. Yet right now my focus is entirely on paying off my VISA - all toys, with more to come very soon ready to cancel out my payments :slap

And yet theres so much I still want in the coming year, spoilt ____ker that I am.

HT all DX line.
HT all Predators.
HT T1 T-800
HT MJ ,10th Anniversary(ebay)
HT Barney Ross
HT Ironman(Not decided yet..4,5,6)
HT and Enterbay Bruce Lee.
I need more overtime or second job!

God I really need to slow the ___k down. I just made a list of the things outside of this hobby that I really ought to be saving my money for and..theres a lot. Yet right now my focus is entirely on paying off my VISA - all toys, with more to come very soon ready to cancel out my payments :slap

And yet theres so much I still want in the coming year, spoilt ____ker that I am.

Step 1) Stop buying doubles.

Damn this hobby, it's one seemingly endless cycle of being excited like a kid on Christmas Eve about all the awesome figures coming out - and at the same time being beset by dread when you think about the how much it's all going to cost.

I am planning to order R2-D2, C-3PO, the Emperor and a Stormtrooper in the PF line, as well as any hero characters they might announce in the LOTR PF line.

Hot Toys Barney Ross
Hot Toys Spiderman
Hot Toys MK V and VI..did i just say that?
Hot Toys Bruce Lee ETD...mmaaaybe..
Hot Toys Platoon Barnes+ Elias
Hot Toys Reeve Superman
Hot Toys 89 Batman..whole line will be mine
Takara Masterpiece Hot Rod/Rodimus
G1 Takara Reissue Galvatron(purple)
and select reveal the shield/United figures.

That is just off the top of my head, surely there will be more.

Last edited:
Hot Toys Spiderman
Hot Toys Bruce Lee
Hot Toys Platoon Barnes
Hot Toys Platoon Elias
Hot Joys Hooker Tramp
Hot Toys Superman Reeve
Hot Toys Indiana Jones
Hot Toys 89 Batman
SSC Hammerhead
SSC Yoda & hut

Will Buy: