What are you listening to?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^Click on "Share link" on YouTube, and copy the link URL from there. Then paste on the forum. That should work.

That song's amazing, btw.

Thanks for Still Corners i went ahead and bought their entire discography from Bandcamp.:duff

giphy.gif

The new Rammstein video, for which I'd probably get flak if I posted here. Guess that's par for the course with those guys.

The new Rammstein video, for which I'd probably get flak if I posted here. Guess that's par for the course with those guys.
Just listened to it aswell, good to see some more rammstein after so long. Does the piano at the end sound like a cover of sonne ?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Just listened to it aswell, good to see some more rammstein after so long. Does the piano at the end sound like a cover of sonne ?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Yeah, was thinking the same thing. I guess they used it for the video credits; it's not part of the actual track.

It's pretty stellar that "One" from Metallica was used in a trailer for the Netflix Punisher series. Probably the most appropriate use of the song I've ever seen. It's also in the OST.

Been listening to a lot of Trivium for the past year. Absolutely love the cinematic-level build-up of the intro, followed by In Waves.

Back