What are you listening to?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H.I.M. - Dark Light
Opeth - Ghost Reveries
Iron Maiden - Brave New World
Trivium - all of them...

Maiden's Brave New World is very underrated.

You know i'm starting to think that as well. I was a HUGE Maiden fan back in the day so naturally when BNW came out I was pumped. After a few listens I found myself bored with it and on the shelf it went. Well last Saturday I got the chance to see Maiden live for the first time and it was INCREDIBLE. I decided to give BNW another listen to and i'm just hooked and can't stop listening to it...

I've been listening to The Beach Boys' "SMiLE" and Dennis Wilson's "Pacific Ocean Blue" for the past 2 days. :D

I like Sigur Ros a lot. I will definately be getting the new album.

Still mad that my copy of () was recently stolen along with my copy of 10,000 Days and some other lesser stuff.

I like Sigur Ros a lot. I will definately be getting the new album.

Still mad that my copy of () was recently stolen along with my copy of 10,000 Days and some other lesser stuff.

sorry to hear it man. those are both great albums.

completely not related (to music), but i recently had my lawnmower, weed wacker, and edger stolen. who the hell steals that????

No sh$t.

I partially blame myself for the CDs, considering I was an idiot and left them right out there in the open when I was having a garage sale, but it pisses me off.

I know its still aggrevating, but at least your weedwacker is being put to use...lol. My CDs are probably coasters right now. I had some pretty obscure progressive rock that I'm sure the ____ (insert nationality) that stole it is probably like "WTF is this crap".

I can not stop listening to Coldplay's new release - I'm obsessed. That hasn't happened music wise for me in a long time.

front.jpg

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Back