What are you listening to?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did. It was kind of hard for me to get past the 80's production on the first few listens. But her songwriting is pretty good and reminds of Tori Amos.

I did. It was kind of hard for me to get past the 80's production on the first few listens. But her songwriting is pretty good and reminds of Tori Amos.

Thats a good description. The 80s is one of, if not my favorite, eras of pop music, so the heavily produced sound, effects, etc, is pleasant to me.

Hope it earns a spot on your rotation. My personal favorite tracks from that album are Cloudbusting, Waking the Witch and Hello Earth, but I love every song on there.

Hey Batty, do you have Toy Matinee?

Hey Batty, do you have Toy Matinee?

That's an album I haven't heard in a long time. I remember liking some songs, and others not so much. I should give it another listen. I take it by your avatar you're a fan.

Right now I'm listening to David Bowie - Scary Monsters

That's an album I haven't heard in a long time. I remember liking some songs, and others not so much. I should give it another listen. I take it by your avatar you're a fan.

Right now I'm listening to David Bowie - Scary Monsters

Its definately one of my favorites from that era. I consider it the Sgt Peppers of the late 80s early 90s.

The Carl Stalling Project - Music from Warner Bros. Cartoons 1936 - 1958

I love the music from classic WB cartoons. :banana

Oooo. That sounds really cool. I need to check that out.

There's also a Vol. 2 that's really good. And then there's a 2 disc set called "That's All Folks" which contains the complete soundtracks to a few Merrie Melodies and Loonie Tunes cartoons.

Back