What are you eating...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shepard's Pie: Winter Comfort Food :lol

r44Mp6a.jpg

For those of you who like Sweets, I made these earlier this week
Spoiler Spoiler:

Shepard's Pie: Winter Comfort Food :lol

r44Mp6a.jpg

For those of you who like Sweets, I made these earlier this week
Spoiler Spoiler:

Technically It's not what I'm eating but theres no What are you making thread :lol

Salted Caramel Cheesecake :D

aq13FxB.jpg

I wish you were closer to L.A. LOL! :hi5:

All I've been eating is soft foods. YUCK!
What are soft foods? Baby food? Did you have a baby recently?icon_surprised.gif Congratulations!:clap

hehehe ;)
So I had a large popcorn and diet pepsi while watching Allied earlier and then after the movies, I had four of the chocolate peppermint pancakes at IHOP :)

What are soft foods? Baby food? Did you have a baby recently?View attachment 306314 Congratulations!:clap

hehehe ;)
So I had a large popcorn and diet pepsi while watching Allied earlier and then after the movies, I had four of the chocolate peppermint pancakes at IHOP :)

I had a molar pulled. I've been eating pudding, cream of wheat, jello, yogurt and frosty's from Wendy's. No Thanksgiving dinner for me. :(

Bad timing, although I'm sure you had a very good reason to get it pulled just before Thanksgiving.

I would've had to have waited until close to Christmas and I've already been on antibiotic for a month. Only two more days on that stuff. It's heavy duty and it's messed me up a bit. I'll be glad to be off it.

Mom and I usually go out for Thanksgiving so there's nothing much here for that. I'm having egg salad tonight. :lol

Tomorrow I can work in more solid food. I'm just really nervous about that big gapping hole I have in my mouth*. I have to worry about getting dry socket. Owie!

*No smart remarks! :lol

Back