What are you eating...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you eat all that! :lol

I'll take the wings and regular fries please!

Hell yea I did! All but the pickle. And washed it down with a couple more Leffe Browns. I have a bottomless pit :lol

I'll get you to try some sweet potato fries if it's the last thing I do

Going out to watch the Mets game with a few of the boys so cheat day is getting moved from tomorrow to today. Hopefully it'll be something worth sharing here

My favorite panini spot in the hood

#9 (Homemade roast pork, fresh cilantro, Monterey Jack cheese, onions, jalapenos and roasted garlic spread)

Belgian Fries with Sweet Onion Ranch, Chipotle Mayo, Roasted Pepper & Roasted Garlic sauces

drooling-homer-simpson.jpg

I come to this thread specifically to see what PopCultKid has been posting :drool.

:lol I appreciate your appreciation! I take food very seriously so I'm happy to share

Unfortunately this wasn't today. Took my girl out for for her birthday; lunch last Tuesday and dinner on Wednesday .

Berkshire pork dumplings, egg drop broth shrimp dumplings, chicken vegetible soup

South Beach roll (hamachi, jalapeño, wasabi tobiko, su-miso sauce), spider roll, spicy tuna roll, shrimp tempura roll

Fried & steamed pierogies and goat cheese ravioli in "provencal" sauce

Fried chicken mashed potatoes and collard greens. Duck breast turnip Puree, brussel sprouts, beets and orange sauce

Creme brulee & mixed berries with whip cream & hot chocolate sauce for desert

A rat burger and beer. It only cost me a Rolex and was made in an city that sits in a sewer.

Back