What are you eating...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to watch the ____ out of the original, badly dubbed version. :lol

Agreed. The Japanese version was way better in my opinion.

The other two I like is Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations and Bizarre Foods. I like to watch because I want to see what horrible and disgusting thing they'll eat next. :lol

Bowl of Frankenberry cereal, down to my last box. It's impossible to find here for some reason, only see it around Halloween and I stock up!!!

When you order a burger animal style there, they fry the meat patties with mustard on them during the frying, then they add extra sauce and they put pickles and grilled onions on them.

Edit - I am pretty sure that I am the only person on the face of the earth that hates In-n-Out.

:drool

I didn't know that they actually fried them in mustard... I'm skeptical about that...

Pretty sure it's just the sauce (basically thousand island) and the onions that make it 'animal style'. And you can have that done to both the burgers and the fries.

20100723-in-n-out-primary.jpg

In+N+Out+Animal+Style+Fries.jpg

I'm actually not a big fan of animal style 'cos I don't like onions.

Edit - I am pretty sure that I am the only person on the face of the earth that hates In-n-Out.

Yes. Yes you are.

The cool thing about In N' Out is that they do everything in-store. They form the patties by hand. There are actually potatoes there that get cut into fries. Also, the lettuce is a nice big chunk of lettuce instead of shredded. They are not your average fast food joint.

Every time I go to California I try to have In N' Out at least twice. :)

The cool thing about In N' Out is that they do everything in-store. They form the patties by hand. There are actually potatoes there that get cut into fries. Also, the lettuce is a nice big chunk of lettuce instead of shredded. They are not your average fast food joint.

:lecture You're exactly right. I saw a special on them on the Food Network and they do everything you say.

Back