What are you eating...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally thought I would add to this thread. lol Marie Calenders Country Fried Chicken & Gravy. Don't knock it. This brand has some of the tastiest microwave meals I've ever had.

End advertisement. lol

You don't like the fat from the females? I do! :D

Mr. Green do. Crab meat and it's orange parts are way tastier than fluke or any stripe bass. But he do believe in conservation, even though the store sells females too. Females tend to be smaller, in the blue crab world, especially early in the season. More like why keep females when there is more than enough he can catch and eat. Kayak offer freedom to fish pier that others can't get to. Recall NJ got strict regulation not to keep females with eggs sack anyway. VA got a little lenient that you can keep eggs that is not brown yet, so like about 8 days old eggs.

Dungeness crabs are probably the best. But heard that you shouldn't eat too much because of a certain type of dangerous acid. Supposedly the acid came from certain bacteria. And if eaten too much, it can cause permanent memory loss or worse, death. These crabs are large enough that few can eat that much anyway. And available in Northern CA, up to Alaska. Pregnant women shouldn't eat seafood, btw.

Mr. Green do. Crab meat and it's orange parts are way tastier than fluke or any stripe bass. But he do believe in conservation, even though the store sells females too. Females tend to be smaller, in the blue crab world, especially early in the season. More like why keep females when there is more than enough he can catch and eat. Kayak offer freedom to fish pier that others can't get to. Recall NJ got strict regulation not to keep females with eggs sack anyway. VA got a little lenient that you can keep eggs that is not brown yet, so like about 8 days old eggs.

Dungeness crabs are probably the best. But heard that you shouldn't eat too much because of a certain type of dangerous acid. Supposedly the acid came from certain bacteria. And if eaten too much, it can cause permanent memory loss or worse, death. These crabs are large enough that few can eat that much anyway. And available in Northern CA, up to Alaska. Pregnant women shouldn't eat seafood, btw.

It's not helping conservation if the females are already at the market, but anyway... yeah the orange stuff is sooo good!

Yes! Dungeness crabs are very meaty and very good flavor too.

Back