What are you eating...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks delicious. I keep learning about more places in the City from your posts! I love me some pizza, I'll be sure to check this one out, too :duff

I'm a pretty big foodie so I'm happy to spread the awareness :lol. Di Fara is in Brooklyn BTW (I think you're a Manhattanite, right?). It's well worth the travel but I advise going at the right time otherwise you can get stuck waiting a crazy long time because the old man moves slow and the lines are nuts. I've waited over 2 hours before

Here's another that's worth the travel. Press 195 in Bayside Queens. Hands down the best panini spot I know of. They have a great selection of craft beers on tap & bottle too. (There's a Rockville Centre location for you guys on the Island)

Last night's dinner: Belgian fries with assorted dipping sauces and a #9 (Menu: https://press195.com/p195takeoutqu2012.pdf)

poptarts? wings? cinnamon rolls? candy? jesus, no one will ever accuse you guys of imitating Health & Fitness Diet forums.

i am currently eating deep fried oreos, regular oreos, butterfinger ice cream, totinos pizza rolls, totinos party pizza hamburger, totinos party pizza three meat AKA Hog Lovers, steak and cheese hot pockets, sweet tarts, chewy giant sweet tarts, runts, bonkers, Crunch Gators Mesquite BBQ, Suzie Qs, taco bell 7 layer dip and of course, Kale.

I ate 7 or 8 of the new Halloween oreo cookies. And some whole milk. :/ I will pay for it later. For now, I'm just enoying the fact that they were tasty.

This was dinner and well, had plenty left overs so I just finished them.[emoji13]
I don't even care it's way past midnight. I've been starved because of a new chemo that makes be super sick so when I can keep something down, I pig out.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji13]
214023418f9b286b98b464a0495d1d36.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jmona, that looks amazing! Best wishes on your chemo!

I've been eating way too much popcorn lately. I'm hooked on Smartfood Delight White cheddar. At least its low cal and fat, but eating an entire bag at once defeats the purpose. :lol

large_01155c45-48a5-44ef-a9ef-4a7c7ac66119.jpg

This was dinner and well, had plenty left overs so I just finished them.[emoji13]
I don't even care it's way past midnight. I've been starved because of a new chemo that makes be super sick so when I can keep something down, I pig out.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji13]
214023418f9b286b98b464a0495d1d36.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, those look delicious. But Mr. Green don't even think of them as food anymore. Strictly vegan now, well, almost there anyway; except for the left over.

As little as I can...I got fat this summer!

Strange, Mr. Green been losing weight.

Jmona, that looks amazing! Best wishes on your chemo!

I've been eating way too much popcorn lately. I'm hooked on Smartfood Delight White cheddar. At least its low cal and fat, but eating an entire bag at once defeats the purpose. :lol

large_01155c45-48a5-44ef-a9ef-4a7c7ac66119.jpg

Ah, those Smartfood popcorn reminds Mr. Green of the good old, carefree days.

Back