What are you eating...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going out with friends at 6pm for pickled pizza. I have no idea what it is, but as Beldar Conehead would say, I'm sure I'll enjoy it and have mass quantities. :D

Let us know what the **ck it is and if it's any good. Sounds interesting. :D

It was awesome. Pizza with cheese, sausage, bacon, mushrooms, olives, onion and sliced dill pickles all over it. You have to eat it hot or the dill pickles aren't as good. I was surprised how good it was.

I honestly sometimes hate eating with a bunch of women because they all seem to try and see who can eat the least. It's so damn stupid. I always feel like a pig. :lol

It was awesome. Pizza with cheese, sausage, bacon, mushrooms, olives, onion and sliced dill pickles all over it. You have to eat it hot or the dill pickles aren't as good. I was surprised how good it was.

I honestly sometimes hate eating with a bunch of women because they all seem to try and see who can eat the least. It's so damn stupid. I always feel like a pig. :lol

Not that I really go "out with the girls", but I have never had that experience.

Once, a co-worker of my husband's commented on my eating. He said, "Wow, you sure can eat." a bit later he said, "You have a really healthy appetite." It really wasn't that much food (at least I thought I
wasn't) and I really wasn't eating fast (at least I thought I wasn't). I felt completely self-conscious and very uncomfortable. Maybe he was used to being around those kind of girls. :dunno

That sounds dam good and I am getting hungry just thinking about it. :lol

Not that I really go "out with the girls", but I have never had that experience.

Once, a co-worker of my husband's commented on my eating. He said, "Wow, you sure can eat." a bit later he said, "You have a really healthy appetite." It really wasn't that much food (at least I thought I
wasn't) and I really wasn't eating fast (at least I thought I wasn't). I felt completely self-conscious and very uncomfortable. Maybe he was used to being around those kind of girls. :dunno

That guy sounds like an a-hole and should have kept his mouth shut. People eat at the dinner table & it's nice to see everyone enjoying food. I feel sorry for the girls that go out and eat an ice cube on top of a piece of lettuce. :slap That is no way to live, just eat something please. :rotfl

Oh, also popcorn with extra butter watching American Pickers.

That guy sounds like an a-hole and should have kept his mouth shut. People eat at the dinner table & it's nice to see everyone enjoying food. I feel sorry for the girls that go out and eat an ice cube on top of a piece of lettuce. :slap That is no way to live, just eat something please. :rotfl

Agreed! Women like that are huge turn offs.

I'd rather be with a lady who eats well. They're more fun to be with. Part of life is good food. :)

Back