What are you eating...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to get a better picture, but...my own recipe home-made chili. If you all only knew how good this stuff is...

2012-10-23_09-47-35_802.jpg

Thanks, I have yet to have anyone not want more than I allow them and get mad when it is gone.

No crushed red pepper, but that sounds like a good idea. Hope you don't mind if I try that next time.

I am not kidding when I tell you that chili makes friends.:lol

Hey buddy! 'ol friend! 'ol pal! :wave

Thanks, I have yet to have anyone not want more than I allow them and get mad when it is gone.

No crushed red pepper, but that sounds like a good idea. Hope you don't mind if I try that next time.

I am not kidding when I tell you that chili makes friends.:lol

Hey buddy! 'ol friend! 'ol pal! :wave

See?:lol One of these days I may really have a BBQ for the greater LA area Freaks (and anyone else who want to come) like I was joking about in the GI Joe section. If I do, I'ma make a huge batch of this stuff.

brown sugar & cinnamon poptarts

Just saw pumpkin pop tarts and thought of you immediately. I went ahead and picked some up to try at breakfast tomorrow.

I need to get a better picture, but...my own recipe home-made chili. If you all only knew how good this stuff is...

2012-10-23_09-47-35_802.jpg

That looks like ****.

Like when you have hot buffalo garlic wings from a restaurant that has a poor health Department grade the day after an enormous, gut wrenching Thanksgiving feast (no other way of explaining the corn).

I'm sure it tastes delicious though and looks better in person.

That looks like ****.

Like when you have hot buffalo garlic wings from a restaurant that has a poor health Department grade the day after an enormous, gut wrenching Thanksgiving feast (no other way of explaining the corn).

I'm sure it tastes delicious though and looks better in person.

LOL...there is one in every crowd.:lol:duff

I, literally, have never had a **** that looked like that. And I have never seen anyone else's look like that either.

And I pumped septic tanks in L.A., Riverside, and San Bernardino Counties in Southern California for 3 years in the early 90's.

Edit - Oh, and ink...I tried the Pumpkin Pie Pop-Tarts. They are very, very good!

Back