Statue What are these?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jbonome25

Freaked Out
Reaction score
If anyone knows anything please tell. I think they are koto but haven't heard anything. I I found this pic when I was searching for pics of the koto fine are juggernaut previewed at sdcc this year.

Detail of that hulk looks awesome. The poster says 1/10 scale.... Hope that's not the case....

If these are mentioned in a separate thread please point me that way and delete this. I couldn't find anything. Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

null_zpse6601e96.jpg

sdcc2013_kotobukiya_23.jpg

sdcc2013_kotobukiya_24.jpg

sdcc2013_kotobukiya_25.jpg

Yeah Jaws, that Hulk looks fantastic. If this piece was in 1/4 scale it would be mind blowingly good. I wish we had a head sculpt like this one for the upcoming SSC Hulk PFs.

I am actually a big fan of highly detailed smaller sculpts. One reason is I just think it's cool when they get all that detail in a smaller statue. the 2nd reason is the are much less in price. It's fun to get items like this to take into work and display on my work desk. So I am very happy with how these are turning out.

I am actually a big fan of highly detailed smaller sculpts. One reason is I just think it's cool when they get all that detail in a smaller statue. the 2nd reason is the are much less in price. It's fun to get items like this to take into work and display on my work desk. So I am very happy with how these are turning out.

Totally agree.

Jaws, what do you think these will be priced at? Similar to the new 52 artfx stuff?

I want an avengers shelf on my detolf and was thinking of going the Hot toys route but maybe I will go with these guys instead. I really hope they do the new black and gold armor for iron man picture in the promo poster. I like a lot of the new looks of marvel now. Cap and iron man especially. spectacular spidermans new costume is wicked as well with the robotic legs like he had with the iron spiderman armor in civil war.

Jaws, what do you think these will be priced at? Similar to the new 52 artfx stuff?

Ignore this.... I see the pic above.... $45 for the detail on that hulk..... Easy decision. I have seen some of the new 52 figures in person though and they don't look as good as the prototype pics. Hopefully these do.

Totally agree.

Either of you guys know if these will be POV or Polystone?

Ignore this.... I see the pic above.... $45 for the detail on that hulk..... Easy decision. I have seen some of the new 52 figures in person though and they don't look as good as the prototype pics. Hopefully these do.

Maybe more than $45 for the Hulk, the Star Wars General Grievous is approx $95 so I would expect the Hulk to be around this, or maybe $80 as it is not as complex as GG.

Either of you guys know if these will be POV or Polystone?

Do you mean PVC, most likely they will be a snap together PVC kit like the others in the ARTFX+ range.

Hope to get the entire range, as per Adi's pic, you can see updates of this range on the Kotobukiya facebook page. Hulk is out in 2014, hopefully the others will be released soon after. A much cheaper alternative than the Hot Toys Avengers, and without the articulation joints, and direct from the comics. Looking forward to these.

Adi-Granov-The-Avengers-ARTFX+-Preview.jpg

Maybe more than $45 for the Hulk, the Star Wars General Grievous is approx $95 so I would expect the Hulk to be around this, or maybe $80 as it is not as complex as GG.

Do you mean PVC, most likely they will be a snap together PVC kit like the others in the ARTFX+ range.

Hope to get the entire range, as per Adi's pic, you can see updates of this range on the Kotobukiya facebook page. Hulk is out in 2014, hopefully the others will be released soon after. A much cheaper alternative than the Hot Toys Avengers, and without the articulation joints, and direct from the comics. Looking forward to these.

Adi-Granov-The-Avengers-ARTFX+-Preview.jpg

Yes Sorry PVC/Vinyl is what I was referring to. These look better than the New 52 and Batman/Superman vinyl stuff Koto has put out so if they're cheap I might bite other wise I'm out.

This artwork is cool and the statues are looking great but "The Mighty Thor" is looking more like "The Tiny Thor".

Thor is no Hulk, but he should be unmistakably larger than Iron Man.

thorman9.jpg

This artwork is cool and the statues are looking great but "The Mighty Thor" is looking more like "The Tiny Thor".

thorman9.jpg

Agreed.

Man, that looks really good. I'm gonna keep my eyes open for this... I just love Adi Granov's work.

thorman9.jpg

I will be getting these but that is the single issue I have with them. Maybe an online petition? Change.org anyone? :wink1:

Back