What are the first 10 Joe figures you'd like to see?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the problem is.. there's way more Joes/Cobras then LOTR. :monkey1

I want multiple B.A.T.S, Troopers, Crimson Guards and Vipers!!

the problem is.. there's way more Joes/Cobras then LOTR. :monkey1

I want multiple B.A.T.S, Troopers, Crimson Guards and Vipers!!

At least there are more GI Joe figures that collectors could potentially army build. A good way for SS to recoup their costs is by having customers purchasing multiples of the characters you mentioned. A fair number of Joe costumes will be less intricate than LOTR (Cobra Soldiers, the original 13 figures, Duke, Shipwreck, Bazooka, etc.) so that could also contribute to a potentially quicker preorder schedule. Fingers crossed anyay. I'm in this for the long haul if SS can go the distance.

Cobra Commander (helmet not hooded!)
Cobra Soldier
Roadblock
Destro
Baroness
Blowtorch
Spirit
Torpedo
Cover Girl
Tripwire

I'm sure we'll see the "standards" Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow, Duke, Scarlett, Flint, Lady Jaye and Zartan.

John

I don't see them making more than say 8 a year.

8 a year at around $90 after shipping is $720 a year. way too much for me so I'll have to be really selective if they go that route. If they do one a quater (which is my hope) maybe I can keep up with it. It'll really depend what goes on with the other lines and how much I can cut out.

Khev I hope they do go the distance. I wonder what kind of packing they'll be in?

8 a year at around $90 after shipping is $720 a year. way too much for me so I'll have to be really selective if they go that route. If they do one a quater (which is my hope) maybe I can keep up with it. It'll really depend what goes on with the other lines and how much I can cut out.

Khev I hope they do go the distance. I wonder what kind of packing they'll be in?

Yeah... Good Bye Starwars and LOTR!!! :lol

well assuming Gandalf runs late and it's not until 2009 that we get him that would only be 2 figures this year. I could probably keep that line at that pace and still do joe as long as joes don't come out more than every other month. star wars however may be gone.

Yo Joe!

Don't worry at the most.. and I mean Most... we'll get maybe 4 figs a year with one on Pre-order.

This year (2008) we'll see 2 figs in hand.

Although I want for like 6 figs a year! :chew

Rock N Roll
Tripwire
Snowjob
Zartan
Buzzer
Stalker
Shipwreck
Destro
Major Blood
Cobra soldier

Snake eyes