What are the chances of Hot Toys doing a Jack Sparrow for the 5th movie?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys loves Johnny Depp and loves Jack Sparrow.
Since they already have a near perfect Jack Sparrow, 95%+ of their development and research has already been done (not sure what minor changes he will have in the new one)

The answer is 100%.
Can I be statistically wrong and say 110%?
If so, the answer is 110 ...

Extremely high.. HT has a boner 12" long for Johnny Depp....they even did a Tonto figure...:) Yes, they will do him again!

I'd love to see how they can improve on the DX06. I'd be interested if they could even just match it.

I said it before and I'll say it again, where is Capt. Barbossa? To answer your query, yes, they love them some Johnny at Hot Toys so we will undoubtedly get another Sparrow. All other figures are placed after Barbossa in my book. Would love a Tia Dalma as well to go with Davy.

They'll def do another Jack. They'll prob even do the cannibal jack as well. They shelved it for later. It's not like they threw away the design for it.

Agreed 100% chance.

And I see many ways the DX06 can be improved actually. Real hair to start. As good as that figure was, its been many years now and I never felt the face sculpt was dead-on Johnny. Maybe we'll get the correct color coat this time.

I'd rather they went back and did figures from the first two again.

It's too bad that it seems HT is locked-in by license to do figures on a film-by-film basis. I would love an Elizabeth Swann from the 1st or 2nd movie vs. the one that was made.

It's too bad that it seems HT is locked-in by license to do figures on a film-by-film basis. I would love an Elizabeth Swann from the 1st or 2nd movie vs. the one that was made.
They returned to the first 2 IM movies, so perhaps they could do the same for other films.

I'd love a Jack and Barbossa from the first movie, as well as Davy Jones.

Ugh I hope not. Was totally over these films and Johnny's Captain Jack performances by the third film. Can't they ever let a series end?

Agreed 100% chance.

And I see many ways the DX06 can be improved actually. Real hair to start. As good as that figure was, its been many years now and I never felt the face sculpt was dead-on Johnny. Maybe we'll get the correct color coat this time.

Yeah, he was way too tanned.

Back