What are all the Marvel villains in sixth scale?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any more suggestions? I'd like this thread to list out all Marvel villains as a catalog for the non-Hot Toys figures that need some attention (third party, etc).

Frank's an anti-hero, rather than a villain. The character was invented with that in mind.

Some might argue the current film universe Loki is also an anti-hero character, more than he is a "villain" - tho I'd suggest that's more of a fan debate thing, than a case of creator intention.

Anyway, whatever :) The 10p I meant to add was, Marvel did a bunch of 12" figures many years back, some of which are really not all bad, especially if you also don't mind a bit of customising; I had a 12" Dr Doom which looked the part stood on the shelf, after a paint job on the armour.

I'm sure those can be found lurking on eBay or wherever. Whether or not you regard a 12" figure as truly 1/6 scale is another matter. Those old Marvel figures are obviously not up to the standard of Hoy Toys etc. Someone on here is bound to be able to provide a list.

HT made Loki, Thanos GotG, Chitauri, Mandarin, Ultron Mk 1, Ultron Prime, Electro, 2 versions of Whiplash, Red Skull, movie Green Goblin (Franco version). IW Thanos, Hela and Killmonger are in the works. Only a few villains were teased but never released: Yellow Jacket, Crossbones, Rhino.

Did they ever reveal Hela's secret accessory? Think we'll get that extra head everybody wanted?

Frank's an anti-hero, rather than a villain. The character was invented with that in mind.

Some might argue the current film universe Loki is also an anti-hero character, more than he is a "villain" - tho I'd suggest that's more of a fan debate thing, than a case of creator intention.

Anyway, whatever :) The 10p I meant to add was, Marvel did a bunch of 12" figures many years back, some of which are really not all bad, especially if you also don't mind a bit of customising; I had a 12" Dr Doom which looked the part stood on the shelf, after a paint job on the armour.

I'm sure those can be found lurking on eBay or wherever. Whether or not you regard a 12" figure as truly 1/6 scale is another matter. Those old Marvel figures are obviously not up to the standard of Hoy Toys etc. Someone on here is bound to be able to provide a list.

That Line was Marvel Icons, they made these villains in 12":
The Punisher (can be an adversary to heroes)
3 different versions of Venom (one was just a unmasked Eddie Brock head variant)
Doctor Doom
Hulk (can be considered an adversary at times) There were multiple variants including the movie version.
The Silver Surfer (he was an adversary for the FF when first introduced)
Dark Phoenix (Paint variant of the green colored Phoenix)
Magneto
The Green Goblin (this was in the Amazing Spider-Man line)

Also, you could technically consider Scarlet Witch a villain if you're displaying her as the comic version.

In the original promo pics they gave us a blurry glimpse of the axe she made for Skurge, but there was never a "secret" accessory as far as I know.

That's probably what I'm thinking of. That's kinda lame though.

Since The new Spider-Man doesn’t seem to be in as a rush to kill off its fleshed out villains, we might have a good chance of some sinister six figures. After electro they might have not wanted to risk a full vulture this first time around.

I forgot someone:
hqdefault.jpg

Since The new Spider-Man doesn’t seem to be in as a rush to kill off its fleshed out villains, we might have a good chance of some sinister six figures. After electro they might have not wanted to risk a full vulture this first time around.

Well Electro didn't sell well for 2 reasons.

1. TASM 2 sucked.

2. Jamie Foxx's "Electro" was nothing like the comic book version, so most collectors are put off by that.

Like would anyone actually buy the X-Men Origins: Wolverine version of "Deadpool" if it was made? Not a chance, the movie version deviated so hard from the source material...same with Foxx's "Electro." And it certainly doesn't help that that movie sucks hard too. :lol

Back