What All Do You Have In Your 1/6 Star Wars Collection?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RO
Vader
Jyn
Chirrut

OT
ANH Luke
ANH Han
ANH Leia
Obi-Wan
Tarkin
SSC R2
Tama 3PO
Sandtrooper
Chewie
Yavin Luke
Bespin Luke
Hoth Leia
SSC Boba Fett
Jedi Luke (PO)
ESB Vader (PO)

ST
TFA Rey/BB-8
TFA Han
TFA Kylo Ren
TLJ Luke (PO)
TLJ Leia (PO)

CLONE WARS

- Cad Bane (Denal Disguise)

ANH

- HT Luke Stormtrooper
- HT Leia
- HT Han Solo Stormtrooper
- HT R2-D2
- HT Chewie
- Tamashi C-3PO
- SS Hammerhead Ex

ESB
- HT Yoda
- HT Fett (PO pending final helmet photos)
- SS Bossk V1
- SS IG-88 V1
- SS Dengar
- SS 4-LOM
- SS Zuckuss

ROTJ
- HT Jedi Luke (on PO)
- HT Emperor (on PO)

TFA
- HT Rey (Resistance)
- HT Finn (Stormtrooper)

Wants: HT ESB Lando, ROTJ Vader, Boushh Leia, TLJ Projection Luke, TLJ Poe, TPM Maul, AOTC Dooku, ROTS Grievous.

RO
HT Vader

ANH
HT Vader
HT Tarkin
HT Stormtrooper x2
HT Ben Kenobi

ESB
HT Hoth Leia
SS Ex Hoth Luke
HT Snowtrooper
SS Probe Droid
HT Dx 07 Bespin Luke
HT Vader (PO)

RoTJ
Deluxe Jedi Luke (PO)
Deluxe Emperor (PO)

Had to thin my collection sadly:Hot Toys
I still have:
Han Solo
Chewie
ANH Luke
ANH Leia
Obi Wan
Yoda
Boba Fett ROTJ
Snowtrooper
Stormtrooper
Sandtrooper
TFA R2
Stormy Han x2
Stormy Luke

ESB Vader, Ani, and Jedi Luke on the horizon

I am not a purely Star Wars collector so my collection looks very "bare" in comparison. I try to collect figures that I like from different movies. But so far, I have more Star Wars action figures than from any other movie. Here is my Star Wars action figure collection so far.

HT Luke (ANH)
HT Leia (ANH)
HT Jyn Erso Deluxe (Rogue One)
HT Chirrut Imwe Regular (Rogue One)
HT Boba Fett Deluxe (ESB) - Preorder

I also have graded comic books signed by Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, Kenny Baker (R2-D2), Anthony Daniels (C3PO), Jeremy Bulloch (Boba Fett), and David Prowse (Darth Vader).

Last edited:
Wow, I've got a problem:)

SSC:
Qui gon
Mace windu
Ki adi mundi
Aayala secura
Plo koon
Rots kenobi
Padawan kenobi
Snow padme
Emporer 2 pack
Dart maul
Darth malgus
Rotj emporer
Jedi luke
Anh leia
Bousch leia
Bespin han
OT yoda
Clone trooper armor kenobi
Grievous
Ventress
Anh vader
Deluxe vader
Han and luke stormtrooper 2 pack
Greedo
Boba fett
Zuckuss
Dengar
Ig 88
Bossk
Bib fortuna
Jabba and throne and creature pack
Rots anakin (evil and normal)
Han in carbonite (first version)
Hoth luke
Hoth han
Stormtrooper
Orange pauldron sandtrooper
White pauldron sandtrooper
Shock trooper
Some rots clone trooper (212? Hes yellow)
Admiral piett
Tantive IV rebel trooper
Ceremonial luke
Anh luke
Deluxe R2
Some imperial commander, he is wearing black uniform
Tusken raider
Hammerhead
Holo emporer with robot chair thingy
Anh kenobi
Endor trooper 3 pack
Kit fisto
Bespin luke
Anh han
At at driver
Snowtrooper
Naboo maul
Dagobah hutt

Hot toys:
Anh tarkin
Hoth leia
Anh solo
Stormtrooper solo
Stormtrooper 2 pack
Anh chewbacca
Bespin luke
Anh luke
Anh leia
Kenobi
Yoda
Anh vader
Rotj fett

Medicom:
Rotj vader
Rots vader
Royal guard
Anh han solo
501st trooper
Black storm trooper
Regular storm trooper
Sandtrooper
Jango fett (1st)
Boba fett
R2
C 3po
Aotc yellow trooper
Aotc red trooper
Shock trooper

I dont even know where to begin on the hasbro figs.

I used to be a compulsive watch collector, I think the figures have actually kept some extra cash in my pocket.

:exactly:

It's actually probably a relatively inexpensive hobby compared to some others. Guitar collecting, for instance. Firearms, RC cars, etc. All can get pretty pricey, and just one of those can be worth the price of three figures or often times upwards.

I only collect SW (and maybe a dozen Indy figs) - if I collected other lines, I'd need a new house.

I think if you remove Revanist's unnamed clones, I think I have almost as many SW figs as that list - would take me 15 mins to type it all and people would groan having to read it.:lol

Took me more than fifteen minutes with my single-digit button-bashin' technique I can tell you!

Nice to see so many members keeping their older SS figures. Not a scratch on their newer work and forever in the shadow of HT but many of them still mean a lot to me.

It's actually probably a relatively inexpensive hobby compared to some others. Guitar collecting, for instance. Firearms, RC cars, etc. All can get pretty pricey, and just one of those can be worth the price of three figures or often times upwards.

Yep. My wife collects vintage modernist furniture. It's like I'm buying bubblegum in comparison.

I used to be a compulsive watch collector, I think the figures have actually kept some extra cash in my pocket.

Overall, SW collecting has been very good to me - in the final stages of selling my entire vintage collection. Mint carded and sealed/boxed, rare variations, the lot. The proceeds are going into major house renovations unfortunately (oops... I meant "fortunately":monkey3)

Took me more than fifteen minutes with my single-digit button-bashin' technique I can tell you!

Nice to see so many members keeping their older SS figures. Not a scratch on their newer work and forever in the shadow of HT but many of them still mean a lot to me.

I started collecting after most of the SSC figs were released, but got some older ones that interested me super cheap on eBay (seems like they stopped being cheap maybe 3-5 years ago) I find that a number of them like Rebel Commando and Antilles just need a headsculpt and hands update. Others like Rebel Fleet Trooper and the heroes (most of which I don't have) the outfits are a bit simple/dated compared to HT though.

Maybe a simpler way to list my collection might be pics rather than typing.

Overall, SW collecting has been very good to me - in the final stages of selling my entire vintage collection. Mint carded and sealed/boxed, rare variations, the lot. The proceeds are going into major house renovations unfortunately (oops... I meant "fortunately":monkey3)

I started collecting after most of the SSC figs were released, but got some older ones that interested me super cheap on eBay (seems like they stopped being cheap maybe 3-5 years ago) I find that a number of them like Rebel Commando and Antilles just need a headsculpt and hands update. Others like Rebel Fleet Trooper and the heroes (most of which I don't have) the outfits are a bit simple/dated compared to HT though.

Maybe a simpler way to list my collection might be pics rather than typing.

yeah there is to many for me to type as I have lot of them some retail and lot custom.

My current collection:

The Phantom Menace
SSC Darth Maul

Attack of the Clones
SSC Jango Fett
SSC Shiny Clone Trooper

Revenge of the Sith
SSC Commander Bly
SSC Commander Gree
SSC General Grievous

Rogue One
HT K-2SO
HT Chirrut Inwe
HT Deathtrooper
HT Shoretrooper

A New Hope
HT Sandtrooper
SSC Jawas
SSC C-3PO
SSC R2-D2

The Empire Strikes Back
SSC Snowspeeder Luke Skywalker
HT Yoda
SSC Bossk
SSC IG-88

Return of the Jedi
SSC Jabba the Hutt
SSC Salacious Crumb creature pack
HT Boba Fett
SSC Gamorrean Guard
SSC Darth Vader

The Force Awakens
HT Finn and Riot Trooper
HT Captain Phasma
HT Kyle Ren
HT Flametrooper
HT TIE Pilot

There are some others I’m eying and will likely get down the road. I’m interested in getting the HT Emperor Palpatine, HT Praetorian Guard (the version with the ‘whip’), and HT Rey (Jedi training). I also want a Chewbacca, and am waiting to see if there’s a new version of him made for Solo. If not, I may just get the New Hope version and try and fix the coloring on his face.

I aim to have at least one figure from each movie, which is going to be tough given all the future movies coming our way!

Are a lot of you guys exclusively SW collectors, or do you collect a little of everything? While I consider my SW collection to still be relatively large, I collect a little of everything so space is something I have to bear in mind. I have from each film what I feel are absolute necessities to represent the essence of that film adequately and/or only have one representation of that character (Vader, Chewie, etc), though I am toying with the notion of picking up ESB Vader. However, I'm still leaning more towards the side of no, so I'll just wait and see what happens with him on the secondary market down the road.

Star Wars mostly and some Samurai figures if my budget not so tight

i joined this forum last year due to that Tamashi Bandai Movie Realization topic outside (mix SW/Samurai 1/10 figures) and ever since got hooked into 1/6 trap hole, not good though

Are a lot of you guys exclusively SW collectors, or do you collect a little of everything? While I consider my SW collection to still be relatively large, I collect a little of everything so space is something I have to bear in mind. I have from each film what I feel are absolute necessities to represent the essence of that film adequately and/or only have one representation of that character (Vader, Chewie, etc), though I am toying with the notion of picking up ESB Vader. However, I'm still leaning more towards the side of no, so I'll just wait and see what happens with him on the secondary market down the road.

I have Transformers, Saint Seiya Myth Cloths, LOTR swords and 1/6 figures (SW/LOTR/Terminator Arnie only). I started many years ago with Transformers (and I still buy a lot) but shifting to 1/6 SW was ironically good news in terms of space as I can afford 1-2 figures a month instead of 5-10 Transformers. :lol

Yep. My wife collects vintage modernist furniture. It's like I'm buying bubblegum in comparison.

Yep, my wife collects dolls and vintage Disney crap and a lot of that makes new HTs pale, plus I always have to rub it in that her dolls don't have the articulation and sculpts for what she pays. :lol

Easier for me to list what HT SW I don’t have:

R1: Didn’t want to dip into this movie but had to get Deluxe Jyn
ROTS: Anakin on PO
ANH: Every release thus far including shadowtrooper. Tarkin on PO. I have multiple stormtroopers and spacetroopers. Also have Tamashii 3PO and R2
ESB: Every release thus far
ROTJ: Every release thus far including 1/4 Fett
TFA: Every release thus far(including trooper variants)
TLJ: Plan to get every release but will wait for discounted prices

SS: I sold most of mine except Jabba palace set up and environments. Have 2 V1 and V2 Mauls.

Yes I do collect other lines too. Including MR and eFX. Also dip into DC and Marvel.

Last edited:
I started with Kylo Ren on Black Friday 2016, told myself at the time that's the only 1/6 I'd ever collect and that I mainly was 6"...
Have since sold my entire 6" collection, and honestly saved more money in the long run since I don't impulse buy $100 of figures at a time anymore lol

I currently have:

- Bespin BD Luke (sold the clean version and other parts, ended up getting the figure for 30 bucks total!)
- Jakku Rey/BB8
- Resistance Rey
- FO Snowtrooper
- Kylo Ren
- FO Stormtrooper
- SS Captain Neyo
- ROTJ Boba Fett Deluxe
- Jakku Stormtrooper (SS exclusive - won this one!)
- FO Tie Pilot

My favorites are Kylo, Bespin Luke, Jakku Rey, and Boba.

Currently have ROTJ Luke, Anakin, Mythos Obi, TLJ Luke and ESB Darth Vader all on order..

I really want some OT Stormtroopers and Snowtroopers... and eventually I hope Hot Toys makes some clones.

Despite only having two HT Star Wars figures, as I’m starting down a road to mass a nice little collection of them, I have a MASSIVE Alien/ Predator collection that I’ve amassed over the past 30+ years. I also collect statues, toys, Prop replicas and actual film props from a number of different films, to include Star Wars. The Alien franchise is by FAR the meat and potatoes of my collection but I’m a lover of all things SciFi.

I’m new to Star Wars Hot Toys but an OG when it comes to collecting. 😁

Back