What a world

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just saw on the news that the guy in the truck tried to run the cop over with his truck after being told he couldn't proceed.

Well there you go. A case of a misleading picture on an article. Not our media! :lol Well then that bastard should have a hole in his head. :gun:rotfl

The first thing they teach you in military and law enforcement weapons training is do not point your weapon at anything you do not intend to shoot. That is basic weapon handeling instructions. If they do not intend to shoot those people they should not be sticking pistols in their faces.

I haven't been to law enforcement training, so I can't directly verify or contradict it per se, but I would say that would be true when handling your weapon in general, but I am willing to bet not true in situations as this where your weapon can be used as a deterrent.

I haven't been to law enforcement training, so I can't directly verify or contradict it per se, but I would say that would be true when handling your weapon in general, but I am willing to bet not true in situations as this where your weapon can be used as a deterrent.

I speak from experience and just from a training aspect guns and rifles are not a deterrent. They serve one purpose. That is to put a target down. Not make them stop and think twice. That was the only point I was trying to make. You don't point a gun at someone unless you are god damn good and ready. You got that? Just like Maverick. :lol

i agree with badmoon. if you are in my sights you are fair game. from the pic you can kind of tell that the po was trying to protect himself. it looks like he is pushing off of the hood. i could be wrong.

another example of how guns don't kill people. stressed out, uneducated, trigger happy idiots with guns kill people.

Actually my brother and sister-in-law live there and they said they were mainly doing this because some people were heading back to break into other homes and steal...NOW THAT IS STUPID! I remember the samething with Katrina in New Orleans...duh!:banghead :duh

Unfortunately had they let people through and they died Spike Lee would have been in the next day filming a mini doc for HBO about the Government not doing anything for these people followed by Kanye West proclaiming that George Bush hates black people again.

I think people are overlooking the one obvious, major problem that always happens with disasters (especially in evacuated areas): Looting.

I think people are overlooking the one obvious, major problem that always happens with disasters (especially in evacuated areas): Looting.

What are they looting? Soggy TV's? This is a massive flood. Their homes are destroyed. No one wants their ^^^^.

What are they looting? Soggy TV's? This is a massive flood. Their homes are destroyed. No one wants their ^^^^.

If they are stupid enough to go back, don't you think they would also be stupid enough to try to steal soggy ^^^^. Just sayin.

Situations like this are always a mess and it's the same old formula everytime. Government acts too late, goverment spends money unwisely, people grow frustrated, government does something right but in the eyes of the peopel inconvenience they look like ^^^^^^^s, people make matters harder, complicated situation becomes cluster^^^^.

At least we're not Burma cutting these people off from aid.

Exactly! LOL! I like to think that we are above those places.

You'd like to think, but as horrible as the citizens' lives are there with the military oppression, they also don't take things for granted like here. Sad thing is, if they let people back into their homes prematurely, someone would be waiting to cash in their law suit lottery ticket, and it's pathetic that our society has become so full of people looking to cash in like that and that our government rewards such nonsense.

Back