What "5" LOTR 12in Figures Do YOU Want?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlyAndFight

©Fly, All rights reserved
CF Supporter
Reaction score
If you were in charge of product development at Sideshow, which "5" 12in LOTR figure characters would you get into development next? Which ones would you want to have made, in order of preference?

Here are my choices:

1. Gandalf the Grey

2. Gimli

3. Pippin

4. Merry

5. Moria orc in ****roach armor

Ooh, 1:6 eh? Not including what's already made/annouced?

1) Gandalf the Grey (leaving Rivendell)

2) Gimli

3) Saruman

4) Peregrin Took (leaving Rivendell)

5) Meriadoc Brandybuck (leaving Rivendell)

All of my Fellowship characters are preferred as they were cresting the mountain, in all their unique garb. As you can tell, I'd like the fellowship done soon!

1) Pippin
2) Merry
3) Gandalf the Grey
4) Wormtongue
5) Eowyn as Dernhelm (but knowing that would be one expensive piece I could settle for coronation or Edoras Eowyn).

I only want 3 LotR figures, one of which i will be pre-oredering soon, yey.
Gandalf the Grey
Saruman
Frodo
But if they made a Theoden with Rohan Royal Gaurd, id have to get that.

1: Gandalf the Grey - robes, sword, belt & scabbard, bag, boots, pants, Moria staff, pipe. exclusive: second staff and Dragon firework.

2: Saruman - robes, staff, belt, boots, book w/ Balrog illustration. exclusive: second eye of Sauron palantir. Orthanc palantir stand either included or offered as a separate accessory.

3: Gimli - tunic, belt, gauntlets, pants, boots, single bladed axe, double bladed axe, helmet sculpted on head. exclusive: Lothlorien cloak & second head w/ helmet off

4: Merry - shirt, vest, jacket, pants, Hobbiton cloak, sword, belt & scabbard. exclusive: Lothlorien cloak & Weathertop sword.

5: Pippin - shirt, jacket, pants, scarf, Hobbiton cloak, sword, belt & scabbard. exclusive: Lothlorien cloak & Weathertop sword.

---

6: Witchking - robes, sword, scabbard, morning star, knife & scabbard, full armor including helmet. exclusive: flaming sword

7: Bilbo - traveling garb - jacket, vest, shirt, pants, backpack, bedroll, cooking pot, walking stick & Red Book of Westmarch. exclusive: translucent blue "glowing" Sting (since they don't seem to be including it with Frodo)

8: Gandalf the White - cloak, shirt, vest, belt & scabbard, sword, staff, pants, boots. exclusive: gray outer robe.

then Eowyn as Dernhelm, Wormtongue, and Theoden in armor.

should keep SS busy for a couple of years. :rolleyes: after that it's gravy.

Last edited:
Nice list, though for Gandalf I'd make the regular come with the post-Moria cloak (large claok with no hood) and staff, and the exclusive would come with the pre-Orthanc cloak (long cape with really big hood) and staff.

Just 5!?!?! You make this very difficult, but...

1) Either Gandalf

2) Haldir

3) Witch King Ringwraith

4) Lurtz

5) Saruman

What's this? Is that his mace (or more appropirately called, his flail)?

Yeah Capt, I was looking for the appropriate name. Flail works for me. Lawrence Makoare who played the Witchking said "Some people call it a mace, some call it a morning-star, I called it 'damned heavy'." :D

I didn't notice the different cloaks (DVD time). I'd love the different versions but doubt SS will include them. If we get both staves, like the Legendary bust, I'll be happy.

Brilliant Question!

1)Saruman
2)Gandalf the Gray
3)Elven Soldier
4)Ring Wraith
5)Gothmog

1. Gimli
2. Gandalf the White
3. Theoden
4. Saruman
5. Eowyn

Hmm...I really want to complete my fellowship therefore,....

GtG
Gimli
Merry
Pippin
Saruman

If they decide to make more, then I want the following:

Treebeard
Eomer
Theoden
Haldir
Grima
Sauron (It can be done!!! I believe in you Sideshow:D)
Arwen
Eowyn
Galadriel
Bilbo
Elrond
Denethor
Gandalf the White
Nazgul
Bill, Arod, Brego and Shadowfax
Winged Nazgul
Eagles- Gwahir
Rohan Royal Guard
Armored Gondor Fountain Guard
Higheleven in Armor
Orcs
Uru-kai

Pick and choose any or all from this list sideshow, but only after you've made the five listed above!!:cool:

Heh, I thought the title was a tongue in cheek joke because I read it as "What 5" LOTR 12in figures do you want?" -- implying that now they've made hobbits, what hobbits do we want. I was ready to suggest:
1) Gimli
2) Merry
3) Pippin
4) Rosie
5) Bilbo

Back