What 3 Pieces From SDCC 2012 Would You Take Off With Right Now?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you say, "Take Off With", I understand that to mean take for free. In that case, I'd take the life-sized batmobiles parked outside the Con, specifically:

the Classic Adam West batmobile
1960s-Adam-West-Batmobile-Comic-Con-2012-280x170.jpg

the black Tumbler
Photo-Jul-12-2-57-38-PM-280x170.jpg

and the '89 Tim Burton batmobile
Photo-Jul-12-2-59-36-PM-280x170.jpg

I don't mind if they're all replicas.

At least you didn't pick the "Joel Schumacher":slap Batmobile.

You sir, have decent taste.

If only they had a full scale replica of the upcoming "Bat" in The Dark Knight Rises. Looking forward to that.:yess:

Even 3 is a hard choice but here I go
Batman PF
Superman PF
I know it's old but the Thor PF. Don't have one and it's out of my price range now so I'd take it for sure.

The Reaper LSF
Doom LSF
Galactus Maquette-

everything else is within my price range and I can wait.

1) Gambit PF
2) Thor PF

Because I don't feel like paying $1000 for them, and the others I can still purchase (and already have on pre-order for most of them!)

3) Iron Man 1:2

The Doom 1:2 looks incredible but if I'm going $2000 for a 1:2, it's going to be Iron Man.

1. Hulk Maquette
  2. Deadpool PF
  3. Hot Toys Rescue Captain America
  4. Sauron PF

I think the Doom LSF is spectacular, but he is simply TOO big for any of my glass display cases and I can't support the open edition size. If I am going to spend $2k+, it is going to be for the Cinemaquette Vader.

Last edited:
  1. Hulk Maquette
  2. Deadpool PF
  3. Hot Toys Rescue Captain America

I think the Sauron and Doom LSF are spectacular, but they are simply TOO big for any of my glass display cases and I can't support the open edition size. If I am going to spend $2k, it is going to be for the Cinemaquette Vader.

Sauron is a PF not a LSF

These aren't my most wanted from the Con, just 3 pieces I would like to own but won't be buying because I can't afford everything I want.

LOTR Ringwraith on Steed PF

Sauron PF

Batman 1:1 bust

Back