What 1/6 Joe to get first??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all the help guys.

I'm thinking I might go with Flint or Duke just from an icon point of view but I'm looking at Beachhead right now & he does look properly cool.

To be fair I do think if Zartan was released this side of his B-Day I'd have got him but they all look awesome.

Just out of curiosity what sort of price do the figures go for 2nd hand??
If they are cheaper then I could grab 2 that way ;)

Thanks again I really appreciate it.

Neil

You can find good deals on Flint, Duke, and most others if you keep your eyes peeled (exceptions being Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow, and Firefly so far). Not sure if a figure being displayed and re-sold really affects price too much with this line, though. Keep an eye on the sales threads here, as there are sometimes great deals to be had.

As for Snake Eyes, my ultimate solution was just to use a black sweater similar to his V1 look. It bulked him up plenty for my tastes, and just looked better than the basic stretchy material of the stock outfit.

For someone just getting into the line, I advise against Snake Eyes, since there will be another version released.

Go with Duke or Beachhead, you won't be disappointed.

^ this.

or beachhead. those are prolly my favorite two joes that we have gotten so far. sideshow just completely nailed beachhead imo.

Oh, yeah Beachhead is pretty awesome.

Still think FF is one of those figures that looks great out of the box. Granted, there are those who don't believe he looks iconic enough. If you're going for iconic, I'm with Nam that no other character is more GI Joe than SE. Just a fig that requires significant modding, imo. All in all, you can't go wrong with this line. Unless you get Crimson CC.

Firefly is one of their best, but if it's a gift then go iconic!

I'm thinking I might go with Flint or Duke just from an icon point of view but I'm looking at Beachhead right now & he does look properly cool.

To be fair I do think if Zartan was released this side of his B-Day I'd have got him but they all look awesome.

Just out of curiosity what sort of price do the figures go for 2nd hand??
If they are cheaper then I could grab 2 that way ;)

Thanks again I really appreciate it.

Neil

Good luck!

I don't think you'll find Snake Eyes for that price again. He's usually up over $200. :huh

:lecture

I forgot about your link :slap:slap

Just sent the seller a question as he only mentions US shipping so need to check he'll ship to the UK before I start bidding on him.

Fingers crossed :)

Neil

:pray:

You can find good deals on Flint, Duke, and most others if you keep your eyes peeled (exceptions being Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow, and Firefly so far). Not sure if a figure being displayed and re-sold really affects price too much with this line, though. Keep an eye on the sales threads here, as there are sometimes great deals to be had.

As for Snake Eyes, my ultimate solution was just to use a black sweater similar to his V1 look. It bulked him up plenty for my tastes, and just looked better than the basic stretchy material of the stock outfit.

^ This guy is a Flint stalker...a skewed view.

For someone just getting into the line, I advise against Snake Eyes, since there will be another version released.

Go with Duke or Beachhead, you won't be disappointed.

I don't know, I'd say go Snake Eyes if you can. There is a second version coming out but the MSRP might be close to what the first version is going for. :lol

I insist of those 3 Beachhead will be the best enjoyed. Duke a close second. And Flint.....yeah.... so anyways... Beachhead looks great from all angles posed.

Back