Whadya mean, Spook is over?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ADarkly

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I thought I'd just pop into Spooktacular Live Chat for a bit, and wound up spending essentially 7 straight days there.

WHOOPS.

But I had an AWESOME time chatting with folks, and I was prevailed upon by several of the lovely conversationalists there to join the forums, so here I am! It was not my first Spooktacular (I *think* it was 2008). I take more photos of the Sideshow booth than anything else at SDCC, so clearly I'm very much in love with them and their products.

I can't stick to a thing to collect... so I have a pretty wide variety of "toys" (and then things like samurai sword fittings...). My biggest fandoms toy-wise are probably Marvel (Iron Man and Thor in particular) and Tron (vintage and Legacy), though I love about a bazillion other movies, TV shows and comics, mostly a sci-fi and fantasy. I have a sizable vinyl collection as well, though my biggest toy-type investment is in ball-jointed dolls (resin dolls from Japan, not Tonner or anything). I love to take photos of toys.

Right now I work as a plush toy designer/one-person factory, so I try to claim toys as a business expense :X I've been in a few gallery shows, and exhibited at a few anime cons, and this year was at C2E2 and NYCC. In another life I was a serious costumer and even competed at SDCC.

Uh... I dunno what else hah. HI.

Yepppp I got busy and didn't get back to the forums - but I still wanted to thank you for the welcome! And marvel at your post counts.

Thank you! :)

Back