WGP's CLASSIC DOCTOR WHO- SARAH JANE NOW AVAILABLE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's Doctor Who (Rose question)

If you could add me to the interest lists of the 4th Doctor (preferably the early version),and Sarah, please? :)

Season 18 Tom pics, (WIP) from Chu! :)

TomS182.jpg

TomS181.jpg

Re: WGP's Doctor Who (1st S18 Tom Baker head pics)

I know I recommended neckless for this sculpt, but the detail looks so good, it would be a shame to lose it.

Season 18 Tom pics, (WIP) from Chu! :)

TomS182.jpg

TomS181.jpg

Chu is the ____ing man! :rock Please tell me he's going to be doing the Lost Boys David sculpt. :pray:

Thanks, amigos!

We have so many projects coming up it's hard to say in advance which sculptor will do what. That has more to do with availability at the time we get to it and sometimes their personal requests.

As they say, time will tell (so hunt her down before she blabs!). :)

I might as well sign my next paycheck over to WGP- you've got so much stuff coming out that I want. I had no interest in S18 Tom until I saw the pics, but now....

Man, I am sooo tempted.:gah:

Have you heard any info from BillyB on Tom's costume? Price and availability?

Have you heard any info from BillyB on Tom's costume? Price and availability?

No. We have traded several E-mails and I am about due for another E-mail from him. He is currently working on both the Sarah Jane and the S18 Tom outfits. The crux of our conversations so far has been brain storming on different scarf making ideas.

Our other seamstress is just about finished with previous commitments to start on the Romana costume, and I just got word K-9 may not be able to be molded until May, so we are seeking other alternative casters.

Speaking of scarves, I was finally able to get back in touch with Julie Hart from Timelord Knitwear, and she just finished knitting me up a S18 scarf. I'll post some pics when it arrives.

Speaking of scarves, I was finally able to get back in touch with Julie Hart from Timelord Knitwear, and she just finished knitting me up a S18 scarf. I'll post some pics when it arrives.

Please do. Let me know the time it took too. Obviously knitting is not really optimal for a bigger commission run because of the time, but maybe she's really fast?

How are Sarah Jane and the Brig coming, you last said February.

Romana, Brig, and Sarah Jane have been printed out and Sean is sanding/prepping them for molding now so the time line is still about right for late Feb or very early March. When he's done he just needs to ship them to the US and then they can be molded (different place than K-9).

Please do. Let me know the time it took too. Obviously knitting is not really optimal for a bigger commission run because of the time, but maybe she's really fast?

She knits them on a machine as opposed to doing it by hand, so it's super quick. She did the S18 and a S15 in about a week or so, and it was $32 shipped total.

Here's a link to her site, and a pic of the scarf she did for me a couple of years ago.

https://www.timelord-knitwear.piczo.com/?cr=5

007.jpg

Please do, amigo. She might be just what we need! :) :clap

I actually have been in communication with Julia since Obsolete Man posted his info and just got a response that Timelord Knitwear will be doing the scarf work for WGP for both out S18 scarves and any other season Tom costumes. We will be working on some different protos with even smaller yarn. I will be commissioning a proto next week, so the ball is rolling. :)

Back