Statue Weta's Gandalf the Grey Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He look great Josh :clap - Congrats man, thanks for sharing. :hi5:

Makes me sorry I'm not taking the plunge in this line. :(

Just one question for you though...are his sleeves quite as green as they look in the pic? :dunno

Thanks again...looking forward to the review mate.

:duff
Bill

No problem. :duff The great thing about this character line from Weta is they're pretty cheap considering the awesomeness of the pieces. At $70 you really can't go wrong with getting at least one character from the line as it grows. Yeah, the sleeves are green but don't stand out when you're looking at the statue. Thank ya sir!

That outside picture looks great. I want to order the rivendell enviro from weta. I'm waiting until it comes in stock. If I have enough, maybe i'll pick up this one with it.

Thank ya! I love taking the outside shots as I think it really helps. Those two items will make for a great addition to any collection.

The review should be up soon and something interesting within the review for folks who read it.

Here's a pic I took for my review on TORn.

IMG_3167.jpg

Beautiful pic, not sure if I want to pick this line up as well but the more I see the more convinced I get.

Nice addition Josh....really love the look of it...sadly had to cancel my order cause had too much coming my way...but hopefully since its an open edition will eventually get him :pray:

Congrats Josh :clap

and fantastic pictures:hi5:

Thanks for the kind words on the review. I'm glad to have aded him to my collection, and I think that folks should at somepoint do the same.

Good luck to all :duff

Wow . . .this one is actually better than the prototype based on the pics I've seen on it. It makes me want the Weta Cave version even more now. That or I'll wait for them to bring it for sale to Comic-Con, where I'll save on shipping and taxes, and hopefully they'll have a price discount.

I ordered this Gandalf along with the 1/8 scale Gollum directly from Weta. They'll be my first LotR statues and I'm looking forward to their arrival. I've always been a fan of the books and films but only recently decided to explore the statues. One that particularly attracted me was The Stone Trolls Environment but I've well and truly missed the boat on that.

My decision to buy these was based on a number of reasons. The price point is attractive, they can easily be displayed in my cabinet, I have a number of 1/8 scale statues already in my cabinet, they go well together and both capture the characters very well (I honestly think it's the best Gandalf to date in that regard). I look forward to seeing what else is released in this line. Whether I buy any more I'll have to wait and see. A line of 13 Dwarves would be pretty cool, or maybe just Gimli :pray:

I don't care for the exclusive versions, they look tacky.

Last edited:
Just an FYI. Redford Films has this for 64.99 with an extra 20% off and free shipping over 50 dollars. This is for in stock items only so no Rivendell or Orthanc. They do have two Museum Collection swords as well. My total (no tax to AZ apparently) was 51.99.

Just an FYI. Redford Films has this for 64.99 with an extra 20% off and free shipping over 50 dollars. This is for in stock items only so no Rivendell or Orthanc. They do have two Museum Collection swords as well. My total (no tax to AZ apparently) was 51.99.

I picked up Bag End at Redford Films and threw Rivendell in my cart just to see what it would cost. Although it is listed as a pre-order, it did let me put it in my cart!

Back