Statue Weta Workshop's Oin the Dwarf Barrel Rider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Waller

Are you on the square?
Reaction score
https://www.wetanz.com/oin-the-dwarf-barrel-rider/

hobbit-barrelrider-oin-a.jpg

hobbit-barrelrider-oin-b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered! Another very nice looking piece from Weta. :clap And finally another Barrel-Rider for the collection!! :yess:

Ordered! :rock

I was considering using my Weta Dollars but I think I'll keep saving them for use on Smaug. :idea

What was the shipping charge for you guys? I had to send an email because mine wouldn't change from $25.

That's what I'm doing Frank. It says Oin is in-stick and since I'm a gold collector it will push my total to $360. Something like Smaug is a likely target.

Sweet. Oin is one of my favourite characters. I might have to reinvest in this line as I can no way near afford the all the dwarves in 1/6th format

I love the listening device he had and that he's got it in this piece. At $65 it's not a bad little deal on these guys.

That's strange. I wonder if these are shipping from NZ instead. Haven't heard back on my email yet.

^ Think there must have been a glitch too! I'm in the UK and when I first put in the order it said it was $25 shipping and that it was shipping from the US warehouse!! :horror Anyway signed out and back in again, re-ordered and it had corrected the shipping amount and had changed to UK warehouse! Sure Weta will sort it out for you though!!

I'd say it was a glitch then. I'm sure they will Weta is fantastic and always good at fixing any issue.

I got it taken care of. It was a glitch on the shipping. Contact Weta and you'll be alright. Megan was fantastic in helping me.

Back