Statue Weta Workshop's Bilbo Baggins/Gollum Riddles in the Dark EE Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Josh

Ringer @ Heart
Reaction score
Just a couple of quick iPhone pics.

null_zpsc59fbe4a.jpg

null_zpsc59fbe4a.jpg

null_zps78ce9bae.jpg

It looks ok, was never going to be super fantastic, considering the really cheap price. Seems that the rock and Gollum have turned out better then Bilbo.

Bilbo is alright. The sculpt isn't all that great but I wouldn't expect it to be that spot on. All in all its pretty good with a nice heft to it.

Have you watched any of the extra discs Josh? Mine only comes on the 11th but i cant wait watch all the special discs, ive lost count how many times i watched all the appendices on the Extended Editions of LOTR

I watched the first hour. I got home late from work. I will say the first hour was pretty damn good.

Very nice statue - can I ask Josh - are the bluray discs region free? I've pre-ordered it from amazon.com and I hope that it's region free - since Warner Bros have never locked any of their blurays. :pray::pray::pray:

Nice gift set! Thanks Josh for sharing the pics! The statue is nice, pretty decent for the price. Can't wait to have mine. I also ordered from Amazon and I got the shipping notice today. Maybe in 2 weeks' time, it will be here.

Very nice statue - can I ask Josh - are the bluray discs region free? I've pre-ordered it from amazon.com and I hope that it's region free - since Warner Bros have never locked any of their blurays. :pray::pray::pray:

I am not sure but I think I've read other places WB movies are region free.

Nice gift set! Thanks Josh for sharing the pics! The statue is nice, pretty decent for the price. Can't wait to have mine. I also ordered from Amazon and I got the shipping notice today. Maybe in 2 weeks' time, it will be here.

It's a pretty nice set. The quality of the statue is pretty good IMO. My only disappointment with the statue is it doesn't have the map on the base.

for the money paid for the great dvd with nice statue there should no complaints at all here...nice piece that perfectly represents the Hobbit trilogy and intro to LOTR....I hope they do a Smaug one and one with the Dwarves for the 2 future EE dvd releases

Mine hasn't shipped yet! :cuss

**** you amazon.ca!! :panic:

Then again, maybe I shouldn't have been so cheap and used super saver shipping. :lol

Back