Statue Weta Workshop's Beorn's House Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine last night. LOVE IT! I'm not quite as big a fan of the Hobbit films as I am of the LOTR films, but I am a Middle-Earth enviro die-hard!

Love the details! Every tiny barrel or birdhouse or porch chair ... Just delightful!

Good to know another smial and the Green Dragon are on the way, but I was also hoping for something a smidge darker. Like Ravenhill or the Doors of Moria, or my personal wish-list topper ... a Crack of Doom/Sammath Naur piece!

This is me, the Hobbit films have soured my desire to own any of the statues but am seriously considering the environments.

Got mine last night. LOVE IT! I'm not quite as big a fan of the Hobbit films as I am of the LOTR films, but I am a Middle-Earth enviro die-hard!

Love the details! Every tiny barrel or birdhouse or porch chair ... Just delightful!

Good to know another smial and the Green Dragon are on the way, but I was also hoping for something a smidge darker. Like Ravenhill or the Doors of Moria, or my personal wish-list topper ... a Crack of Doom/Sammath Naur piece!

Yeah, the smials and the Green Dragon and Beorn's house are nice but I think it's time for Weta to move to more substantial and important environments for the films. There are so many yet to be done that its pointless to name them all. If I wanted to concentrate just on the dark ones I would say Minas Morgul, Cirith Ungol, Black Gates, Sammath Naur, Dol Guldur, Doors of Moria and many more.

:exactly: Ravenhill would make for a very cool environment,

Yeah, the smials and the Green Dragon and Beorn's house are nice but I think it's time for Weta to move to more substantial and important environments for the films. There are so many yet to be done that its pointless to name them all. If I wanted to concentrate just on the dark ones I would say Minas Morgul, Cirith Ungol, Black Gates, Sammath Naur, Dol Guldur, Doors of Moria and many more.

+1. I am looking for the next WOW piece, although it surely will come with a matching price tag.

Mine came with one branch section broken off, but I will fix it myself...looks great, good details, well painted ...looking at this closely I'm surprised there aren't more branch breakages... The trees are well put together but delicate...I'm happy with it :)

Congrats Adolfo :hi5:. Shame about the damage :(, but it's great that you have the ability and confidence to fix it yourself :yess:.

Looking forward to the pics. :stick :)

Congrats Adolfo :hi5:. Shame about the damage :(, but it's great that you have the ability and confidence to fix it yourself :yess:.

Looking forward to the pics. :stick :)

yes I'm glad I can fix these things myself... :)

Agree absolutely stunning pics. Placing it in the garden/forest just makes it look perfect.

Back