Statue Weta Workshop's Beorn's House Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks amazing! Congrats to everyone who has received (or will be receiving) one. The detail looks incredible- June can't come soon enough!

Congrats to all who ordered! Mine should be arriving tomorrow night.

I love the environment line. If I had to give up collecting -- gun to my head -- everything else would go first, figures, statues, props, prints. I'd keep the environment line to the end.

Hey Guys long time no talk. Not here not on S and F .... This looks amazing, still did not order mine and still on the fence if gonna order it or not, but i am sure i will regret if i do not order this piece
If any body has a chance to place it next to another envio would be awesome

Fair warning, it says the US and UK warehouses are currently out of stock until the next shipment.

Hiya Gurthang,

I"m sure Weta will make good on this, just contact customer support and explain what you have. But I would do it quickly so they have stock on hand to swap out your broken one.

Hiya Gurthang,

I"m sure Weta will make good on this, just contact customer support and explain what you have. But I would do it quickly so they have stock on hand to swap out your broken one.
Thanks mate, already contacted Megan. Unfortnately, UK warehouse is empty and while I would be glad to receive a separate tree from US/NZ I really don't want to spend 70eur on taxes incase they want to replace the whole thing. I'll choose to wait until next UK shipment in that case

Got mine yesterday. Very nice piece! Another lovely job by Weta bringing a location of Middle-earth to life. :rock

Do they provide replacement parts? It came with a broken tree :/

so sorry to see this Gurthang :(

both my trees have problems. #1 bottom branch is loose & you can see where it should be in the tree.
tree #2 wobbles when touched and some poly is showing. I have contacted Megan and she said something about
replacement trees coming in soon. hoping we both get new, nice trees :)

Thanks mate, already contacted Megan. Unfortnately, UK warehouse is empty and while I would be glad to receive a separate tree from US/NZ I really don't want to spend 70eur on taxes incase they want to replace the whole thing. I'll choose to wait until next UK shipment in that case

Why they will charge you 70$ of taxes again if it's a replacement? You already paid your taxes once.!?

Beautiful indeed, precious in my eyes. And it is much bigger than I expected, is has the same base as Bag End, and those gorgeous trees have the same height if not higher than Bag End.
So whomever said that was not going to purchase this one because it was overpriced (Fingolfin?) let me tell you that you have a clear error on appreciation. It is LE 750 which will make it a much rarer collectible in the arena of the Cave Troll, certainly rares than Collector's Bag End (361 lesser) and it is $50 cheaper than Bag End Collector's.
So run you fools before it is sold out.

Beautiful indeed, precious in my eyes. And it is much bigger than I expected, is has the same base as Bag End, and those gorgeous trees have the same height if not higher than Bag End.
So whomever said that was not going to purchase this one because it was overpriced (Fingolfin?) let me tell you that you have a clear error on appreciation. It is LE 750 which will make it a much rarer collectible in the arena of the Cave Troll, certainly rares than Collector's Bag End (361 lesser) and it is $50 cheaper than Bag End Collector's.
So run you fools before it is sold out.

Wise words Rogar!

This fool did run and he has ordered it, won't see it until May though but not to bothered about that as spent so much recently on The Balrog and Smaug! Your right it was under appreciated and the more I looked at the better it got and in the end I just couldn't help myself.

This is going to look superb with Bag End and The Green Dragon once it comes out..........

Thanks Hardyakka for posting up the pictures. Now this is why we have forums to share info and pics on.
Just opened mine up last night and it's lovely, but I was wondering about the tree color.
One seemed a much deeper green than the house and other tree. Went to your pics and was able to confirm that is the way it is supposed to look.
Thanks!

Got mine last night. LOVE IT! I'm not quite as big a fan of the Hobbit films as I am of the LOTR films, but I am a Middle-Earth enviro die-hard!

Love the details! Every tiny barrel or birdhouse or porch chair ... Just delightful!

Good to know another smial and the Green Dragon are on the way, but I was also hoping for something a smidge darker. Like Ravenhill or the Doors of Moria, or my personal wish-list topper ... a Crack of Doom/Sammath Naur piece!

Back