Statue Weta Workshop's Beorn's House Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can all thank me :) I caved an ordered Kili yesterday - so of course a new sculpt is available the next day :rotfl

Beorn's House ordered just now :yess:

Knew it would be up there in $$. As a owner of all the environments, I gotta get this one and think it might sell out by summer. Will order it soon.

Orthank costed same price and was (still is) much bigger. this should costed around 199$ - 215$ nothing more. If this is a price for that small - Green dragon will be same prcie or much higher - 350$.

It's a touch outside of what I expected but still within reason. I went ahead and ordered it since I expect it won't last too long.

Been a while since I've seen this in person (NYCC) but if I recall it is bigger than Bag End. The dimensions on the site are showing at
9.4" x 11" x 7.5" (H x W x D)
24 cm x 28 cm x 19 cm
It's just an inch short of being the same size as a standard sheet of paper.
Also with the tall trees it has a height presence that is quite lovely to see.
I was expecting this to hit between $225-275, so this was a tiny bit above my guestimate but in the ballpark.

Weta is justified in all future pricing of environments when they sold out of the Prancing Pony at 199 which was so small and now commands 2-3x retail on eBay.

And also because of the Argonath... Smaller ES means bigger price tag, can't blame Weta really after seeing what previous small ES enviros go for on eBay now

It's really cute but I will pass on this. After Faramir and Thror I will wait for Comic con to think of my next purchases :)

It's really cute but I will pass on this. After Faramir and Thror I will wait for Comic con to think of my next purchases :)

I agree, lovely piece but now the Green Dragon has been announced, can't really afford to get both, so I'll be sadly passing on this one as wll :(

Orthanc is NOT an L/E piece...if it had an ES of 750 it woulda been more money guaranteed

Ordered because I fear UK warehouse might go empty as soon as in Thror's case

The UK warehouse is now sold out, but on the product page it says there will be another batch arriving in June. Is there any chance the whole edition will sell out before more arrive at the UK warehouse? I placed a preorder but will just order from NZ or the U.S. if the alternative is potentially missing out. What to do...

The UK warehouse is now sold out, but on the product page it says there will be another batch arriving in June. Is there any chance the whole edition will sell out before more arrive at the UK warehouse? I placed a preorder but will just order from NZ or the U.S. if the alternative is potentially missing out. What to do...

I think Weta's system determines which warehouse your order will be coming from depending on your delivery address. Unless if the item is already sold out at the warehouse you're closest to, then Weta chooses the next warehouse where it's available. You just may have to pay extra for the postage cost.

The whole batch could potentially sell out even before they physically arrive at the warehouse. It has happened a lot of times before. One example would be Azog. So you better place your order/pre-order now so you won't miss out if you really want to get this.

Back