Statue Weta Workshop Bifur the Dwarf

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to see another member of the Company finally being released! Looks like yet another purchase! :slap

I am a bit worried by WETA's claim that they have "a long line of new products in the pipeline" given the quality items that they have been putting out lately :gah: Looks like it's going to be an expensive time for us collectors :thud:

Good to see another member of the Company finally being released! Looks like yet another purchase! :slap

I am a bit worried by WETA's claim that they have "a long line of new products in the pipeline" given the quality items that they have been putting out lately :gah: Looks like it's going to be an expensive time for us collectors :thud:

Wishing for a legholas from the hobbit,a new saruman,and lady gadrielle,bilbo in his new jacket ;)

^ I would like to see a new Saruman too (missed out on the Sideshow Weta one), and yes a Laketown Bilbo would be most welcome and would be a definite purchase! :)

The old saruman is available on secondary market every month.
Not expensive.
The face and his beard is way of.
If I wanted him,I would have it already.
But it's noit my first choice.
Same as you look at the weta bust of saruman....eeeeew :thud:

If that really is your opinion, you're certainly not a 'wise Yoda'.

I simply can't fault the SSW Saruman statue.

If that really is your opinion, you're certainly not a 'wise Yoda'.

I simply can't fault the SSW Saruman statue.

I'm WISE that's why I make the big bucks.
I tho like the statue idea of him with his bola.
But the GG mini bust will do for me for now.

2mdpguw.jpg

I like this look,enjoying of distruction.

PF Saruman maybe for you then is?

I don't collect PF LOTR or HOBBIT only polystone.
But his face has an expression.

Thanks for sharing....but I don't know.
I just ordered Kili today.
Try to collect only the dwarfs that realy matter in the hobbit.

One of my friend sent me. I'm not feeling this one though.. but great to see this character being recognized. I wonder whether they will do all 13..:monkey3

Back