Statue Weta The Hobbit - Bofur the Dwarf

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seph Stampede

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://www.wetanz.com/bofur-the-dwarf/

hobbitbofuralrg2.jpg

Shipping early August.

Looking good! :yess:

Weta continue to bring some great "The Hobbit" pieces to the table..they seem to be just getting better and better. :rock

Yet another great job Weta...well done guys. :clap

Keep them coming.

It's about $2000 worth Weta has showed at the con so far. Ouch

Look at the big list I just posted, nice pieces though from what I saw, just beautiful

Here's hoping for the OE's to keep surfacing as the good stuff is coming thick and fast with Radagast, Azog on Warg and Gloin all hitting the want list :panic:

Tim from WETA has posted an interesting comment on the S+F forum explaining how in 2011, a lot of the WETA crew, including Sir Richard, were posed together in a group shot to depict how these dwarf statues will look together once completed. They have a master plan for having the statues interlink visually :clap

Bofur according to the page is in-stock for US customers. I ordered him before bed. :rock

Awesome piece...I bet he would be an awesome croquet player if he had the ballls that is

Bofur looked awesome and mine is on the way. :rock I was expected to see both brothers as well but I was totally happy with what we did see.

Bofur showed up today. :rock I love it! Such a fun Dwarf and one of my favorites from the movie. Great detail as usual and solid likeness. :rock

Very nice! Bofur is really cool. I need to get some pics taken this week before I start back to school next week.

That looks awesome. Ive just managed to get Bilbo and Gandalf for £200 and ive pre ordered Azog so as soon as they stop the hold on my funds ill get Bofur.

Never thought id have a statue of James Nesbit in my collection lol.

Back