Statue Weta: The Hobbit - Bilbo Baggins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We may down the road get another Bilbo and him being one of the main characters its totally possible. Thanks! I dig this statue quiet a bit as you could tell.

I'm hoping for a new statue of old Bilbo, maybe at his desk or sitting outside Bag End smoking. I used to have the old Sideshow Bilbo, then I had to sell off most of my collection when I moved into my 1st house. I really like to Sideshow Bilbo even if the likeness is a little off, but it is so expensive to pick up now.

They might do something like that towards the end of the line. A gap filler type piece and it would be one I'd be tempted to get for sure.

Don't get me wrong. I like the statue, I just don't think it quite captures Ian Holm. The bust came closer to Holm imo.
But I'd still love to have this back in my collection

No problem. Cool! I've been kicking around getting a new canon myself. I've had mine for a few years now.

When you look at Fellowship of the ring the old Bilbo is finding the ring,during introduction of galadriël.
Now that we have seen the hobbit,we see bilbo finding it when he falls down of the goblin bridge ending up with sméagol.

I always thought the original Bilbo was so well done. It stands alone so nicely, which is not the case necessarily with the new one.

Back