Weta/Sideshow LOTR Shop in London?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

datafagga

Freaked Out
Reaction score
hey folks!

I am going to be in London on vacation for a week. Want to ask, if there is a Weta or SS Shop in London City or something like that.

cheers

Unfortunately not. Wish there was, though. :(
As for Forbidden Planet, it's a great place to look around, but if you're thinking of actually buying stuff, I wouldn't bother going there, personally. Almost everything they sell is grossly overpriced, even by UK standards.

:lol London City.....

There are alot of 'collectibles' shops in the UK, not just Forbidden Planet. They're dotted around alot of places, we even have a shop in Norwich with some Sideshow, Weta, GG, and lots of other companies.
I'd imagine there'd be quite a few shops in London like that.
A few years ago i was in Shrewsbury on the way to my uncles house in Wales and found a shop full of SSW busts. It was the first time i'd seen alot of collectibles in one place and i got busts of Frodo, the Nazgul Steed and the High Elven. They also had the cave troll, Lurtz, and a few others.

:lol London City.....

There are alot of 'collectibles' shops in the UK, not just Forbidden Planet. They're dotted around alot of places, we even have a shop in Norwich with some Sideshow, Weta, GG, and lots of other companies.
I'd imagine there'd be quite a few shops in London like that.
A few years ago i was in Shrewsbury on the way to my uncles house in Wales and found a shop full of SSW busts. It was the first time i'd seen alot of collectibles in one place and i got busts of Frodo, the Nazgul Steed and the High Elven. They also had the cave troll, Lurtz, and a few others.

Where about's in Norwich is this store.

I work in the city and would love to stick my head in there and have a look at what they've got on offer.

Yeah, so Gentleman's Walk then ?

Do they have alot of Premium Format's and stuff in there then ??

Yay a fellow Norfolker! :lol

Yeah it's down that street near Waterstones. I noticed a SSW Lurtz bust, busts from GG of the Weasley twins and Tom Bombadil, some Sideshow Toy Story stuff (the smaller ones) and a Moria orc PF. There's quite alot and i might have missed some stuff as i was just looking for LOTR and Potter.

Yeah it's down that street near Waterstones. I noticed a SSW Lurtz bust, busts from GG of the Weasley twins and Tom Bombadil, some Sideshow Toy Story stuff (the smaller ones) and a Moria orc PF. There's quite alot and i might have missed some stuff as i was just looking for LOTR and Potter.

Yep, live on the coast in Caister. :wave Cheers mate, will take a look. :)

There used to be a shop on Regent Road in Yarmouth that sold Sideshow stuff, i think it's still there if i remember rightly.

They mostly sold 12 inch line, don't think they had an PF's though. :(

I was really tempted to ask to see the moria orc, but knew they probably couldn't take it out of the packaging. Plus i don't collect PF's and i know i would have been doomed if i looked at it! But maybe the santa outfit would have put me off ;) It was selling for £200 i think.

Do they have a 12" Delia Doll, that says "Where are you" and "Lets be havin you" when you pull the cord on her back?

So, back from London. To be honest, I am a little disappointed. Forbidden Planet has only three LOTR Items there. The guy there said, there is another Shop in St. Martin's Lane, which i found finally.
The only LOTR Items there were Barad-Dur and Minas Tirith from Danbury Mint, that were massively overpriced. ^^

Last edited:
Back