Weta Owners List: Register all limiteds Now a Permathread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just got my boromir today!

just got my boromir today!

Boromir 1334/2000:rollin

And we increase and multiply!

My new additions:

STATUE
Boromir 1356/2000

BUSTS
Legolas 2518/3000
Saruman the White 672/3000
Theoden 238/2000
Smeagol 1524/6000

HELM
Galadhrim War 1537/2000

WEAPON SET
Fellowship #TWO 30/2500

ENVIRONMENT
Golden Hall 125/4000

PLAQUE
Escape Off The Road 277/10,000

MEDALLION
Nazgul 925/10,000

Re: And we increase and multiply!

Three additions:

Grima Statue: #676
Cave Troll Bust: #1308
Leggie Bust: #2950

new and correction

new:
Smeagol bust 1943/6000
Rivendell print 923/1000

correction:
Medallion 1 Moria Orcs 349/10000

"Short guy. Bad attitude. Likes his treasure. Your treasure too."

Re: new and correction

Mitt this needs to be a sticky. I think its neat to see which board member has which and if any of them are the ones right next to yours.

j ,no,i totally agree.i just was commenting on the fact that it still isnt a sticky:wave

Ok DS. What can we do then to make sure this stays at the top? Can we link it to the first sticky?

I've added it to the must see thread. I've also created a new forum called "Permathreads" where I'm storing the "must see" posts. We already had one fall off. If this thread falls off the first page I'll move it to permathreads.

Ok thats cool. Just want to make sure this stays up here for like I said so we can all see what statues we have might be right next to someone elses in number.

My limiteds as of now:

Elrond,Herald of Gil Galad :#1712/2000
The Arms of the Fellowship Collection 2:#1667/2000

Grima

Re: Weta Owners List: Register all limiteds Mod please stick

Medallions:

Watcher in the Water: 746/10,000
Master of Fangorn: 507/1,000
Dilemmas of Smeagol: 309/1,000

Hey all,

got this thing updated finally. Had one hell of a week trying to sort out my finances. My workplace was badly damaged by the hurricane and although my wages are covered by insurance it's going to be a couple of months till I see them at least.
Unfortunatly that leaves me without any income and living off my credit card. I just managed to have enough in it to be able to go through with the board deals on the con exclusives and to cover my smeagol bust...... just

I want to give a big thank you to Marc at alterego. He let me cancel my baby balrog and theoden bust orders even with his new policy in place. Let it never be said that this man is not fair. It's just killing me that I had to cancel them, but I knew there was no chance I would have the money for them :(

I would like a few clarifications for the list:

Chauvelin2000 ~ Nazgul Medallions. I have you down as having two of them but the numbers are very similar. let me know if one is a mistake on my part?
Also for Arms of Fellowship #2 same reason

thanks dtephan for giving this thread linkage :)

Oty glad to hear your ok. Sorry to hear about your business and I hope you are able to recover quickly and able to get back into your normal life ASAP. Marc is a great guy and I'm not suprised he let you especially under the circumstances your in now.

Things are starting to pick up on the shipping from SS so this thread should start getting busy.

Thanks, Oty...

Thanks, Oty, for the update...

Yeah, I listed those two items again, as I believe you'd transposed their numbers. My last post lists them correctly as 925 (Nazgul) and 30 (AoftF#2), respectively.

Thanks again SO MUCH for beginning and maintaining this interesting comparison record of our limited SSW pieces! :wave

Re: Thanks, Oty...

Being new here I think I will contribute, here are my edtion #'s

Statues:
Gandolf the White #2223
Rwos #4032

Helms:
Berserker #1308
Rohan Royal Guard #437
Easterling #1400
Uruk Hai Scout #478
Galadhrim Warhelm #1275
Theoden #233