Statue Weta Hobbit Holes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adolfo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just saw this from an email from Weta...This looks to be in scale with Bag End too...$40 price is totally right IMHO...Weta has totally proven they could make small but detailed pieces...Hoping that the EE DVD boxed set has a nice piece of Polystone after looking at this...

c735df6b922b3da4b46943ed3dffcd8a_zpse01039e9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, it's a neat little piece. I will get this first one to go with my CE Bag End.

This might make a nice gift for the wife. I'm sure she'd think it's cute. It looks like a good piece for the price.

Personally I'll be more interested when they start "The Orc Pits of Mordor" line. :lol

This might make a nice gift for the wife. I'm sure she'd think it's cute. It looks like a good piece for the price.

Personally I'll be more interested when they start "The Orc Pits of Mordor" line. :lol

That's next...

Obviously this won't be for everyone but surely as adults some of you can dig deeper than using terms for ****. If not just don't post. :)

I get the feeling there's not many 'adults' on this board.

I don't think that's a fair assessment and comments like this don't help either. So lets for those that want to enjoy this enjoy it and not move on. I don't expect I'll get more than this one from this series but this will look great next to Bag End.

$40... Can't beat that. Bag End (open edition) retailed for $150 (and is a lot larger). This will make a nice, low cost edition to Bagshot Row.

and I get back 6 weta Dollars for it too...not bad at all

Can't wait to see photos of it at SDCC in relation to other stuff :)

Would love to see it next to Bag End.

Just need the Green Dragon with mill and bridge to complete Hobbiton now ;)

Cool pics Adolfo...VERY close to IN SCALE! These could proabbly be used in a Games-Workshop battle set-up too!

Back